Abhishek Bachchan was born on 5 February 1976. His father Amitabh Bachchan and mother Jaya Bachchan are both actors. And his grandfather was the famous poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan. In 2000, Abhishek made his Bollywood debut through the film Refugee. In 2007, he got married to Aishwarya Rai.
Abhishek Bachchan worked in many films in Bollywood. Some movies became hits and some didn’t work well. He did a great job in the film Guru. Abhishek did a lot of work in the film Dhoom and also people appreciated it a lot.
Both his parents are very good actors, so there was a lot of pressure on him. He proved that he is also a good actor like his parents. That’s why now Abhishek Bachchan has created an identity for himself in Bollywood.
Abhishek Bachchan Motivational Quotes
We are sharing here 33 inspiring quotes by Abhishek Bachchan to inspire you. Let’s read these quotes.
Abhishek Bachchan Quotes on Work
1. “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
2. “The only fear I have is that I will wake up one day and nobody will allow me to do films. This is a fear every actor has.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
3. “Every actor has his own identity. I don’t aspire to be Bond. My quest is to do something new, something different.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
4. “I think it’s important for an actor to see the work they’ve done because every time you revisit a work you come up with a new way of improving it.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
Related: Sanjay Dutt Motivational Quotes
Abhishek Bachchan Inspiring Quotes & Sayings
5. “Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
6. “I am a sports enthusiast, and if given an opportunity, I want to be a sportsman, even today.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
7. “Basketball is my favorite sport, and I’m also a very passionate football fan.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
8. “By the grace of God, my parents were fantastic.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
9. “We were never made to realize who we were or that my father and mother were huge stars.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
10. “You can work really hard on your physicality, on your craft, on the films you do.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
11. “There is one common thing in superstars – enthusiasm and humility towards their work.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
12. “I think sports are fantastic for character building.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
13. “Sports is a great profile for a nation.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
14. “One in every six people on Earth is an Indian, and I look forward to the day when we can compete with the heavyweights of the sporting world and do well in the medal tally.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
15. “The joy and happiness it gives you or the emotions you go through when you hold your child in your arms for the first time are indescribable!” ― Abhishek Bachchan
16. “I feel that one of the hardest things in acting is the way you need to switch your emotions.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan Quotes on Cinema & Audience
17. “The main objective of our cinema is to entertain. If you can pass on a message at the same time, that is fantastic, but if the audience does not feel they are going to be entertained by the film, they are not going to watch it.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
18. “You have to understand that you are not making the film for yourself; you’re making it for the audience. If I am asking my audiences to buy tickets, I owe them the worth of their money, and I owe them entertainment.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
19. “The best gift for an actor is the love of the fans.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
20. “The love and blessings of your elders are also always cherished, but the extra mile that the fans go to is memorable.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan Quotes for you
21. “I don’t believe in asking God for anything. If I am worthy, He will give it to me.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
22. “We should earn God’s blessings and I have never believed in manats.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
23. “Critics have a job to do. They do not criticize you without reason.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
24. “Honestly speaking, I don’t like my films. When I watch them, I see a lot of scope for improvement, so if I were to see any of my films, like ‘Dhoom,’ I might say… ‘It would have been better if…’ or ‘had it been…’ and this is all about evolving.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
Life Quotes by Abhishek Bachchan
25. “Anybody who has interacted with me will definitely find me to be a chirpy person.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
26. “I am not one of those people who will ever be comfortable mocking or making caricatures of the stereotypes attached to any community.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
27. “My films are of paramount importance to me, the same as my family.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
28. “I’m an actor, paid to act. I don’t bring personal problems to the sets. Dad taught me that.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
29. “I don’t think your personal life has anything to do with your professional life.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
30. “Whatever is happening at home shouldn’t be carried to work.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
31. “Everyone has his/her own journey.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
32. “There are no free lunches in life. You have to earn it. I am paying my dues.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
33. “People have accused me of having it easy because I am Amitabh Bachchan’s son. Yes, I am his son, and I’ve never run away from it. I work hard to make him proud.” ― Abhishek Bachchan
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Abhishek Bachchan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
All quotes are collected from Brainy quotes.