Aditi Ashok is an Indian professional golfer who competes on both the Ladies European Tour and the LPGA Tour. In 2023, she made history by becoming the first Indian woman to win a medal at the Asian Games, securing a silver medal. According to one source, the net worth of Aditi Ashok is estimated to be between $1 million and $1.5 million as of 2023. Her primary sources of income include tournament winnings and endorsement deals with various companies.
While her exact salary is undisclosed, it is believed that she earns more than $100,000 annually. For instance, in 2019, she earned $144,479 in prize money from the LPGA Tour. Additionally, she has triumphed in other tournaments such as the Hero Women’s Indian Open, the Qatar Ladies Open, and the Saudi LET event, where she pocketed $450,000 in earnings.
Aditi Ashok has lucrative endorsement agreements with Radisson Hotels Americas and Hyundai Motors India, which contribute significantly to her income and brand recognition. During her tours, she prominently sports clothing adorned with Radisson and Hyundai logos.
Beyond her golfing career, Aditi Ashok is actively engaged in charitable endeavors. She has donated to the PM CARES fund, auctioned her memorabilia, supported the Golf Foundation, and promoted women’s sports in India. Furthermore, she actively participates in various golf events aimed at raising funds for various social causes.
More About Aditi Ashok
- Full Name: Aditi Ashok
- Birthdate: March 29, 1998
- Birthplace: Bangalore, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Sport: Golf
- Aditi Ashok is an Indian professional golfer born on March 29, 1998, in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. She began playing golf at the age of five and a half, honing her skills at the Karnataka Golf Association. Her parents, Ashok Gudlamani and Maheshwari, have served as her caddies at various tournaments.
- During her amateur career, Aditi achieved significant success, securing both national and international titles, such as the Ladies British Amateur Stroke Play Championship in 2015. She also represented India at prestigious events like the Asian Youth Games in 2013, the Youth Olympics, and the Asian Games in 2014.
- In January 2016, she turned professional and made history by becoming the youngest and first Indian to win the Lalla Aicha Tour School, earning her a Ladies European Tour (LET) card for the 2016 season. Aditi also became the youngest winner of a Q School for an international tour.
- In 2016, Aditi Ashok claimed her first LET title at the Hero Women’s Indian Open, becoming the first Indian to achieve this feat. She followed this success by winning the Qatar Ladies Open in the same year and finishing second on the Order of Merit. Aditi was also awarded the Rookie of the Year on the LET.
- Her achievements continued as she secured an LPGA Tour card for the 2017 season through the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, becoming the second LPGA player from India after Simi Mehra. In 2017, she finished eighth in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year standings.
- Throughout her career, Aditi Ashok has won four LET titles, including the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open in 2017 and the Kenya Ladies Open in 2023. She has also claimed two titles on the Ladies Asian Golf Tour (LAGT), namely the Hero Women’s Indian Open in 2016 and 2017.
- Aditi made her Olympic Games debut at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, finishing 41st. She continued her Olympic journey by qualifying for the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, where she narrowly missed out on a medal, securing the fourth position. Her world ranking rose from 200th to 46th after her remarkable performance in Tokyo.
- In a historic moment, Aditi Ashok clinched a silver medal in the individual women’s golf event at the 2023 Asian Games in Hangzhou, China. She became the first Indian female golfer to win a medal at the Continental Games, leading for the first three days but facing a tough final round to finish with a score of 17-under 271, just two shots behind Thailand’s Arpichaya Yubol, who won the gold medal.
- Aditi has secured endorsement deals with Radisson Hotels Americas and Hyundai Motors India, contributing to her income and brand value. While competing in tournaments, she proudly wears clothing featuring the logos of Radisson and Hyundai.
- Beyond her golfing prowess, Aditi Ashok is actively involved in charitable initiatives throughout her career. She has donated to the PM CARES fund, auctioned her memorabilia, supported the Golf Foundation, and played a vital role in promoting women’s sports in India. Aditi also participates in various golf events aimed at raising funds for social causes.
- First Indian golfer to win a medal at the Asian Games (silver in 2023)
- First Indian golfer to qualify for the Women’s British Open (2016)
- First Indian golfer to make the cut at the US Women’s Open (2017)
- Brand ambassador for Hero MotoCorp and Vodafone Idea
- Jatin Dalal Net Worth
- Yo Yo Honey Singh Net Worth
- Parineeti Chopra Net Worth
- Ritesh Agarwal Net Worth
- Harrdy Sandhu Net Worth
Image from Getty Images