Anxiety is a feeling of fear and uneasiness. Occasional anxiety is a normal part of life, a natural response to stress. But more than that it will be bad for our body and mind. You need to overcome anxiety. Find here the list of some positive affirmations for anxiety that will help you to overcome the feeling of anxiety to live a happy life.
Positive Affirmations For Anxiety (1 to 28)
1. I am in perfect health.
2. I am in control of my day.
3. I am in charge of my breathing.
4. I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
5. I am here, and everything is fine.
6. I am greeted by love wherever I go.
7. I am grateful for the peace I have right now.
8. I am freeing myself from stress.
9. I am free of anything that weighs me down.
Also Find: Positive affirmations for men
10. I am feeling relaxed.
11. I am feeling cool and collected.
12. I am doing the best I can.
13. I am Divinely guided and protected at all times.
14. I am currently reducing my anxiety.
15. I am curious about my triggers.
16. I am cool, calm, and collected.
17. I am confident in everything that I do.
18. I am capable of solving any problems that face me.
19. I am capable of handling anything.
20. I am breathing slowly.
21. I am becoming stronger.
22. I am at home in my body.
23. I am a good and kind person.
24. I am 100% relaxed at this very moment.
25. I actively contribute to my healing.
26. Harmony and peace surround me.
27. Everything is under my control.
28. Everything is okay.
Positive Affirmations For Anxiety (29 to 56)
29. Every day is a gift.
30. Every cell in my body has a positive vibration.
31. Brighter days are ahead.
32. As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
33. All problems have solutions.
34. All is well in my world. I am calm, happy and content.
35. I cross all bridges with joy and ease.
36. I choose to feel calm.
37. I choose to be happy.
38. I choose positive and nurturing thoughts.
39. I choose peace.
40. I can surmount any and all situations.
41. I can overcome any obstacle.
42. I can feel the shift towards peace.
43. I can feel the connection to my inner peace.
44. I can do it.
45. I can create my own destiny.
46. I can be relaxed in all situations.
47. I believe in myself.
48. I attract peaceful and calm people into my life.
49. I appreciate the goodness in my life.
50. I appreciate the beauty around me.
51. I am talented and have many things to offer
52. I am surrounded by peace and positive energy.
53. I am supported.
54. I am strong.
55. I am safe.
56. I am right where I need to be.
Positive Affirmations For Anxiety (57 to 84)
57. I am resilient.
58. I am resilient; I will get through this difficult time.
59. I am relaxing each part of my body.
60. I am proud of myself for making it so far.
61. I am present in this moment.
62. I am okay in this moment.
63. I am now in control.
64. I am not in danger; I am just uncomfortable; this too will pass.
65. I am more than my thoughts.
66. I am loved, and I am at peace.
67. I am loved and appreciated even when it seems like I’m not.
68. I am kind to myself.
69. I am in the process of positive change.
70. I cultivate inner calm.
71. I deserve all that is good.
72. I deserve everything good.
73. I deserve love, joy, and happiness.
74. I deserve to rest when I need it.
75. I do not deserve abuse.
76. I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
77. I do the best that I can.
78. I don’t compare myself to others.
79. I don’t judge myself.
80. I empathize with others.
81. I enjoy making others laugh.
82. I experience love wherever I go.
83. I feel deeply calm and relaxed.
84. I feel light and calm.
Positive Affirmations For Anxiety (85 to 112)
85. I find more and more to be grateful for.
86. I focus my energy on my values, not my anxiety.
87. I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
88. I forgive myself for not being perfect.
89. I forgive myself.
90. I give myself permission to feel this way without judgment.
91. I give myself permission to remove stress from my life.
92. I have compassion for all.
93. I have everything I need for a happy life.
94. I have many supportive friends who help me.
95. I have the ability to overcome anxiety.
96. I have the strength to move beyond my anxiety.
97. I know I am worthy of peace.
98. I know that problems are temporary.
99. I liberate myself from this unhealthy relationship.
100. I listen with love to my body’s messages.
101. I love and approve of myself.
102. I love myself unconditionally, especially on the days I find it hard to.
103. I now live in limitless love, light, and joy.
104. I open my soul to peace.
105. I release all tension in my body.
106. I release the past.
107. I see the good in myself.
108. I strive to achieve inner peace.
109. I take things one step at a time/I take things one day at a time.
110. I trust my intuition. I am willing to listen to that still, small voice within.
111. I trust the process of life.
112. I welcome a sense of calm into my life.
Positive Affirmations For Anxiety (113 to 142)
113. I welcome miracles into my life.
114. I welcome the feeling of calm.
115. I will get through today.
116. I’m trying my best and that is enough.
117. Inner peace is my goal.
118. It is safe for me to speak up for myself.
119. It’s alright. It’s alright. It’s alright.
120. It’s okay. Everything will be fine.
121. Letting go of worry is becoming easy.
122. Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today I choose to give love.
123. Life is worth living.
124. My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
125. My life is at peace at all times.
126. My life revolves around tranquility.
127. Nobody can help me achieve peace but me.
128. Not everybody will understand my situation, and it is okay.
129. Nothing can disrupt my peace.
130. Nourishing myself is a joyful experience, and I am worth the time spent on my healing.
131. Only good things await me.
132. The air I’m breathing in is making me feel calmer.
133. The feelings of panic are leaving my body.
134. The past is over.
135. The peace that I need is inside me.
136. The power is in my hands.
137. There is always a solution.
138. Things are getting better.
139. Today is a sacred gift from Life.
140. Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.
141. Wherever I go, I carry my peace with me.
142. With every breath I take, I am letting peace into my body.