The law of assumption means that whatever you believe to be true becomes your reality. The key to using the Law of assumption to manifest your desires is to assume that your wish is fulfilled. Here is the list of some powerful affirmations for the law of assumptions that will help you to fulfill your desire.
Affirmations for Law of Assumptions (1 to 25)
1. As I assume, I create.
2. As I assume, so it will be.
3. Change begins on the inside.
4. Everything is possible for me.
5. I act like I already have my perfect life.
6. I already have what I want.
7. I always persevere.
8. I am a powerful creator.
9. I am a winner.
10. I am at peace with my past.
11. I am bold to assume.
12. I am capable of manifesting my desires.
Also Find: Powerful Crown Chakra Affirmations
13. I am destined for greatness and my success is inevitable.
14. I am endlessly persistent in the pursuit of my dreams.
15. I am in control of my thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
16. I am letting go of my worries one at a time.
17. I am open to receiving what I’ve been asking for.
18. I am persistent.
19. I am powerful.
20. I am proud of myself.
21. I am ready for a new way of living.
22. I am ready for radical change.
23. I am so grateful for my wonderful life.
24. I am strong.
25. I am that I am.
Affirmations for Law of Assumptions (26 to 50)
26. I am the author of my story.
27. I am the creator of my reality.
28. I am the exception.
29. I am willing to suspend my disbelief.
30. I am worthy and deserving of my dreams.
31. I assume I am the person I wish to be.
32. I assume only the best for myself.
33. I assume the best for me and for others.
34. I assume the highest and best for myself.
35. I assume, and I receive.
36. I believe my assumptions are true.
37. I can create anything I desire by assuming the feeling of my wish has already been fulfilled.
38. I can create anything that is possible with the power of the Law of Assumption.
39. I can easily align myself with abundance.
40. I can rewrite my story easily.
41. I constantly attract great opportunities.
42. I control the trajectory of my life.
43. I dare to assume.
44. I deny the power of fear and negativity.
45. I deserve all the good things in life.
46. I feel my desires are manifesting.
47. I give permission for all I desire to come to me.
48. I have decided to get out of my own way.
49. I have immense positive energy.
50. I have the ability to design the life I want.
Affirmations for Law of Assumptions (51 to 75)
51. I have the power to assume the best.
52. I have the power to manifest anything.
53. I hold the key to my manifestation.
54. I hold the key to reality.
55. I know my desire is already accomplished.
56. I let go and allow my desire to manifest effortlessly.
57. I let go of negativity and limiting beliefs.
58. I live from the end.
59. I love myself.
60. I persist despite what my physical senses tell me.
61. I receive what I believe.
62. I shape my assumptions to my liking.
63. I welcome positive change into my life.
64. I’m fearless.
65. I’m making the life I want.
66. I’m staying persistent and pushing through.
67. I’m thriving no matter my circumstances.
68. If I can assume it, I can create it.
69. If I can feel it, I can have it.
70. If I can feel it, I can manifest it.
71. It feels good to assume the best.
72. My assumptions are creative and powerful.
73. My assumptions reflect my reality.
74. My assumptions serve my highest good.
75. My consciousness is a subject of my belief.
Affirmations for Law of Assumptions (76 to 100)
76. My desire is already here.
77. My desires are good for me.
78. My desires are valid.
79. My external reality is a direct reflection of my internal state.
80. My life is unfolding perfectly for me right now.
81. My manifestation is an unstoppable force.
82. My reality is what my consciousness says.
83. My reality reflects my beliefs.
84. My thoughts are creating reality every moment of every day.
85. My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
86. My thoughts create my reality.
87. My world is a projection of my consciousness.
88. No one can be in my way without my permission.
89. Nothing can hold me back.
90. Nothing can stop me from manifesting my desires.
91. Nothing stops me from manifesting what I desire.
92. Persistence is key.
93. Persistence is my greatest strength.
94. Surely, my desires are accomplished.
95. The Universe is on my side, supporting me in all that I do.
96. There is nothing that is out of reach for me.
97. What I assume will manifest.
98. What I can feel is already mine.
99. What I want already exists in my reality.
100. When I envision it, I manifest it.