Find here some Inspiring Quotes said by Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to find some motivation in your life.
Who is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian actress and the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant. She is known for her work in Hindi films. She has established herself as one of the most popular and influential celebrities in India through her successful acting career.
How was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s life journey?
Aishwarya was born on 1 November 1973 in Mangalore, Karnataka. In her childhood, she plans to become an architect but later she gave up her education to pursue a modeling career. While in college, Aishwarya did a few modeling jobs. She entered the Miss India pageant in 1994, in which she won second place. In the same year, she won the Miss World pageant and began acting in the film.
Aishwarya made her acting debut in 1997 in the Tamil film Iruvar and her first Hindi film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya in the same year. She got commercial success in the Tamil movie Jeans (1998), which was the most expensive film to be made in Indian cinema at the time. She achieved wider success and started doing superhit movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Mohabbatein, Dhoom 2, Jodhaa Akbar, Robot, and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
What has Aishwarya Rai Bachchan achieved in her life?
Aishwarya has established herself as one of the most popular celebrities in India through her successful acting career. She is the only female who is part of the top 10 recognized celebrities from all walks of life. Aishwarya has received numerous accolades for her outstanding work.
Aishwarya was honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009 and the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the Government of France in 2012. She has often been mentioned in the media as “the most beautiful woman in the world“. She was the first Indian actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival in 2003.
Related: Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Motivational Quotes
Read here some motivational quotes said by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan that will help you to find some motivation in your life.
1. “My family is my strength and my weakness.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
2. “Life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old. It’s really sad to try to run away from these harsh realities of life.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
3. “Despite being in showbiz, I have a very real approach to my life. It plays off with my social life.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
4. “Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
5. “I’m a student. I want to do better, and I want directors who can find the actress in me and be my teachers. I’m interested in the whole process of editing, post-production, and direction.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
6. “Sexy in India is not considered positive. But, with today’s crop of fresh faces in the modeling arena, being sexy is an asset.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Related: Katrina Kaif Quotes
7. “I don’t know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
8. “Motherhood is bliss, love, and fulfillment of another level.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
9. “It’s unbelievable that people have the time and inclination to be as negative as they are on a public platform about people who accomplish whatever they do in the public eye.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
10. “I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
11. “The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Related: Amitabh Bachchan Quotes
Aishwarya Rai Personal Motivation Quotes
12. “I’m not the type who’ll yell about my achievements from the rooftops.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
13. “I was more excited than scared, at the opportunity to work in an English movie.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
14. “In terms of finding that first international recognition of my work, coming back to Cannes is such a milestone in my life because it began actually with ‘Devdas’.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
15. “Comedy is difficult for an actor. But I think I have a good sense of humor and manage to make people laugh and make them happy.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
16. “I like to be human and not lose myself in becoming a mannequin, which people in showbiz are accused of.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Best Inspiring Quotes by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
17. “I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
18. “I just take on what I can commit to completely at that point in time, and that way you’ll be able to give your best.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
19. “What’s blessed about my life is that I have been able to connect with the global audience on a regular basis.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
20. “I am thankful for everybody’s love, and I reciprocate that, but I also have to deliver on every occasion.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
21. “Strangely, nothing makes me feel tired, fatigued, at all.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
22. “I’ve gone days and nights without sleep, and still, the mind is in such a positive space it just doesn’t make you feel fatigued.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
23. “My characters have always stood for something, have always had an opinion, although they’ve never really rebelled.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
I hope you liked these Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.