Find here some Inspiring Quotes by Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to find some motivation in your life.
Who is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian actress and the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant. She is known for her work in Hindi films. She has established herself as one of the most popular and influential celebrities in India through her successful acting career.
How was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s life journey?
Aishwarya was born on 1 November 1973 in Mangalore, Karnataka. In her childhood, she plans to become an architect but later she gave up her education to pursue a modeling career. While in college, Aishwarya did a few modeling jobs. She entered the Miss India pageant in 1994, in which she won second place. In the same year, she won the Miss World pageant and began acting in the film.
Aishwarya made her acting debut in 1997 in the Tamil film Iruvar and her first Hindi film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya in the same year. She got commercial success in the Tamil movie Jeans (1998), which was the most expensive film to be made in Indian cinema at the time. She achieved wider success and started doing superhit movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Mohabbatein, Dhoom 2, Jodhaa Akbar, Robot, and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
What has Aishwarya Rai Bachchan achieved in her life?
Aishwarya has established herself as one of the most popular celebrities in India through her successful acting career. She is the only female who is part of the top 10 recognized celebrities from all walks of life. Aishwarya has received numerous accolades for her outstanding work.
Aishwarya was honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009 and the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the Government of France in 2012. She has often been mentioned in the media as “the most beautiful woman in the world“. She was the first Indian actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival in 2003.
Related: Abhishek Bachchan Quotes
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Read here some motivational quotes said by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan that will help you to find some motivation in your life.
1. “My family is my strength and my weakness.” – Aishwarya is saying that her family is the source of her strength and also sometimes her weakness. This reminds us of the importance of family in our lives. They can provide support and love, but they can also make us vulnerable because we care about them so much.
2. “Life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old. It’s really sad to try to run away from these harsh realities of life.” – Aishwarya is telling us that life can be tough. We all go through difficult times, get hurt, and grow old. It’s not helpful to pretend these things won’t happen. Instead, we should face life’s challenges with courage and accept that they are a part of everyone’s life.
3. “Despite being in showbiz, I have a very real approach to my life. It plays off with my social life.” – Aishwarya is saying that even though she’s in the entertainment industry, she tries to keep her life grounded and real. This teaches us that it’s important to stay true to ourselves, no matter what we do for a living, and to balance our work life with our personal life.
4. “Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.” – Aishwarya is reminding us that physical appearance isn’t the most important thing. Nobody can look beautiful all the time. This quote encourages us to focus on qualities beyond looks and not to feel pressured to look perfect all the time.
5. “I’m a student. I want to do better, and I want directors who can find the actress in me and be my teachers. I’m interested in the whole process of editing, post-production, and direction.” – Aishwarya is telling us that she is always eager to learn and improve. She wants to work with directors who can help her grow as an actress. This inspires us to stay open to learning and to appreciate all aspects of our work.
6. “Sexy in India is not considered positive. But, with today’s crop of fresh faces in the modeling arena, being sexy is an asset.” – Aishwarya is talking about how people’s views on beauty and sexiness can be different. This quote encourages us to embrace our uniqueness and not be limited by traditional ideas of attractiveness.
Related: Katrina Kaif Quotes
7. “I don’t know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience.” – Aishwarya is expressing her joy and gratitude for motherhood. This quote reminds us to appreciate the wonderful experiences and blessings in our lives.
8. “Motherhood is bliss, love, and fulfillment of another level.” – Aishwarya is saying that being a mother is incredibly fulfilling and full of love. This quote encourages us to cherish the special moments and relationships in our lives, especially as parents.
9. “It’s unbelievable that people have the time and inclination to be as negative as they are on a public platform about people who accomplish whatever they do in the public eye.” – Aishwarya is surprised by the negativity people express on the internet about public figures. This quote reminds us to be kind and considerate when discussing others, especially in a public space.
10. “I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.” – Aishwarya explains that sometimes staying silent can be a smart choice. This quote encourages us to think before speaking and consider the long-term consequences of our words.
11. “The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft.” – Aishwarya is telling us that experience makes us better at what we do. This quote inspires us to value the lessons we learn over time and how they make us more skilled and knowledgeable in our work.
Related: Amitabh Bachchan Quotes
Aishwarya Rai’s Quotes on Personal Approach:
12. “I’m not the type who’ll yell about my achievements from the rooftops.”- Aishwarya is saying that she’s not the kind of person who brags or boasts about her accomplishments. This quote inspires us to be humble and let our actions speak for themselves.
13. “I was more excited than scared, at the opportunity to work in an English movie.” – Aishwarya is explaining that when she got the chance to work in an English movie, she felt more excited than scared. This encourages us to embrace new opportunities with enthusiasm and not be too afraid of challenges.
14. “In terms of finding that first international recognition of my work, coming back to Cannes is such a milestone in my life because it began actually with ‘Devdas’.”- Aishwarya is talking about how returning to Cannes was a significant moment for her because it all started with her role in ‘Devdas.’ This quote reminds us that our journey may have small beginnings, but it can lead to great achievements.
15. “Comedy is difficult for an actor. But I think I have a good sense of humor and manage to make people laugh and make them happy.” – Aishwarya acknowledges that comedy can be challenging, but she believes she can make people laugh and happy. This inspires us to embrace challenges and use our talents to bring joy to others.
16. “I like to be human and not lose myself in becoming a mannequin, which people in showbiz are accused of.” – Aishwarya is saying that she wants to remain true to herself and not become a mere ‘mannequin’ as some people in showbiz do. This quote encourages us to stay authentic and not lose our identity in pursuit of success.
Aishwarya Rai’s Quotes on Success, Commitment, and Positivity:
17. “I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise.” – Aishwarya had confidence in her success. This quote reminds us that self-belief is important, and when we are certain about our goals, we can achieve them.
18. “I just take on what I can commit to completely at that point in time, and that way you’ll be able to give your best.” – Aishwarya is advising us to focus on tasks we can fully commit to, ensuring that we can give our best effort. This inspires us to prioritize and excel in what we choose to do.
19. “What’s blessed about my life is that I have been able to connect with the global audience on a regular basis.” – Aishwarya appreciates her ability to connect with a worldwide audience regularly. This quote encourages us to cherish opportunities to connect and share with people from different backgrounds.
20. “I am thankful for everybody’s love, and I reciprocate that, but I also have to deliver on every occasion.” – Aishwarya expresses gratitude for the love she receives but reminds us that it’s essential to deliver and meet expectations. This quote inspires us to appreciate support and work hard to fulfill our responsibilities.
21. “Strangely, nothing makes me feel tired, fatigued, at all.” – Aishwarya is surprised that she doesn’t feel tired easily. This quote encourages us to maintain a positive mindset and keep our energy high, even when facing challenges.
22. “I’ve gone days and nights without sleep, and still, the mind is in such a positive space it just doesn’t make you feel fatigued.” – Aishwarya shares how a positive mindset keeps her going even when she lacks sleep. This inspires us to focus on positivity and mental strength in difficult times.
23. “My characters have always stood for something, have always had an opinion, although they’ve never really rebelled.” – Aishwarya’s characters in her roles always have a strong identity and opinions. This quote encourages us to be true to our beliefs and principles while respecting others, even if we don’t rebel against the norm.
I hope you liked these Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Source of Quotes: Brainy Quote