Read here Inspiring Quotes said by Alia Bhatt to find motivation in your life.
Who is Alia Bhatt?
Alia Bhatt is an Indian actress who works in Hindi language films. She is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan. She is one of the most popular female celebrities in India.
How was Alia Bhatt’s life journey?
Alia Bhatt was born on 15 March 1993 in Mumbai. Her father is Mahesh Bhatt and her mother is Soni Razdan. Alia aspired to be an actress from a young age. At the age of five, she made her first acting role in the Hindi film Sangharsh (1999). Alia made her first leading role in 2012 with Karan Johar’s Student of the Year, alongside Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan. Student of the Year became a commercial success, and Alia became famous in her initial days. She went on to establish herself with starring roles in several films. She made super hit films like 2 States, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Dear Zindagi, Highway, Udta Punjab, Raazi, and Gully Boy.
What has Alia Bhatt achieved in her life?
Alia received four Filmfare Awards, the People’s Choice Award for The Most Inspiring Asian Woman of 2019, and other various awards. She has appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2014 and was featured by Forbes Asia in their 30 Under 30 list of 2017.
Alia Bhatt Inspiring Quotes
Do with passion & Determination
1. “Whatever you do, do with determination.” ― Alia Bhatt
2. “You have one life to live; do your work with passion and give your best.” ― Alia Bhatt
3. “Whether you want to be a chef, doctor, actor, or mother, be passionate to get the best result.” ― Alia Bhatt
4. “I think my confidence stems from my honesty. I’m brutally honest – about everything and even myself. I tell it as I think it.” ― Alia Bhatt
5. “I don’t like to talk about things till someone asks about them.” ― Alia Bhatt
6. “A romantic date for me is sitting in pajamas and being with a guy with whom I can be myself.” ― Alia Bhatt
7. “Why should I crowd the world with my opinions? Live and let live. That’s it.” ― Alia Bhatt
8. “Let people have their own opinions, and you just keep yours to yourself.” ― Alia Bhatt
9. “There are too many opinions – some unnecessary, some great, some ridiculously stupid – so I think I rather not say anything and keep my opinions to myself.” ― Alia Bhatt
Fear of failure Quotes
10. “Failure worries me; nobody wants to fail.” ― Alia Bhatt
11. “There is a fear that one day, films will not come my way, or if someone doesn’t watch your film, that is a worrying point. It is unpredictable in the industry.” ― Alia Bhatt
12. “I would be insecure if I was sitting at home doing nothing, but I am in films now, and that’s where I always wanted to be.” ― Alia Bhatt
13. “I think your first gut feeling is the correct feeling.” ― Alia Bhatt
14. “I think the success that I have is due to hard work and destiny.
15. “It is important to stay grounded and not take things for granted.” ― Alia Bhatt
Men & Women are equal
16. “I’m almost a feminist and believe if a girl wants to do something, she should be able to do it in the same way that a man is able to, which is sometimes a problem in our country.” ― Alia Bhatt
17. “The film made me aware of life and myself.” ― Alia Bhatt
18. “I am expressive but secretive about my emotions.” ― Alia Bhatt
19. “Nothing can stop us from supporting one another and enduring each other’s pain as well.” ― Alia Bhatt
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Alia Bhatt Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: