Read inspiring quotes said by Anupam Kher that will help you to overcome your fear of failure.
Who is Anupam Kher?
Anupam Kher is a famous Indian film actor who works in Hindi films. He has appeared in over 500 films & plays.
How was Anupam Kher’s life journey?
Anupam Kher was born on 7 March 1955 in Shimla. His father Pushkar Nath Kher was a clerk in the forest department and his mother, Dulari Kher was a housewife.
Anupam Kher made his acting debut in Bollywood in 1984 in the film Saaransh. In his struggling days as an actor in Bombay, he slept on the railway platform for a month. In his first film, his performance earned him widespread praise.
He made successful films such as Ram Lakhan, Lamhe, Khel, Darr, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Daddy, Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara, Vijay. He has also appeared in international films such as Bend It Like Beckham, Lust Caution, Silver Linings Playbook.
The Government of India honored him with the Padma Shri in 2004 and the Padma Bhushan in 2016 for his contribution in the field of cinema and arts. He is a recipient of two National Film Awards and eight Filmfare Awards.
Anupam Kher Inspiring Quotes
Find here some motivational quotes to find some motivation in your life.
Anupam Kher on Fear of failure
1. “Every individual suffers from the fear of failure, but you can change your destiny only when you overcome it.” ― Anupam Kher
2. “It’s your own fear of failure that stops you from doing things.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on Success & Failure
3. “Success is boring… failure is exciting and more entertaining.” ― Anupam Kher
4. “I was able to overcome my failures because I was always confident of my abilities and was sure I could achieve what I had set out for.” ― Anupam Kher
Learning Quotes by Anupam Kher
5. “I was neither good in sports nor at studies, but I always wanted to stand out and be noticed.” ― Anupam Kher
6. “I started doing motivational tours. From the CEOs to the lowest executive, I’ve seen all kinds of people opening up to their fears. We don’t introspect as much as we should.” ― Anupam Kher
7. “I’m not a cribber or someone who criticizes. People who criticize are not doers. I’m a doer.” ― Anupam Kher
8. “If my life can inspire people, then a television show where guests talk about their challenges and what makes them unique would work.” ― Anupam Kher
9. “I discovered that the world frightens you with your shortcomings, but if you do not worry about it, you are liberated.” ― Anupam Kher
10. “People tend to scare you by pointing out your shortfalls. If you voluntarily admit your faults, then people won’t have anything to point out.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on School
11. “Our school not only makes you an actor, but it also makes you understand who you actually are as well… it gives you discipline and punctuality. It also teaches you a way of life.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on Believe
12. “In day-to-day life, our brain sends lots of signals. In acting, there are no signals. You have to believe in what you are trying to portray.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on Life
13. “I wrote a book on life coaching because my life became my own reference point on how to live.” ― Anupam Kher
14. “We only see the glamour side of stars but not how they’ve achieved it.” ― Anupam Kher
15. “I am aware that as an actor, I can blame others for the failure of a film, the director, the script, choice of co-stars, timing of the release, and so on. But now, as the director, I will have to shoulder all the blame.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on Acting & Work
16. “Actors in the film industry are usually wary of expressing their opinions on the issues of the day, politics especially.” ― Anupam Kher
17. “In India, film sets are like a family atmosphere.” ― Anupam Kher
18. “I have always believed that directing a film is like telling a story. You have to tell it well so that it is appreciated.” ― Anupam Kher
19. “Every time I’ve crossed to a new level of film acting, the film has been a breakthrough project.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on getting Recognition
20. “I enjoy being recognized. I’ll be very sad if people stop recognizing me.” ― Anupam Kher
21. “I’ll be very sad if I’m not interviewed because that’s a very amazing process.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher’s Struggle
22. “I had spent many days hungry; had slept on railway stations at times because I did not have money to pay for a hotel room… there were moments when I felt I had compromised my dignity as a human being and as an actor.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher’s Hard work
23. “In every role that I do – whether I’m a teacher, actor or mentor – I do it with total dedication and as much honesty as I feel is required because there’s no alternative to honesty and hard work.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on Self-help
24. “I think if you laugh at your troubles and tell the whole world what went wrong, you can’t be frightened by anything.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on Relationship
25. “It’s important for couples to be friends first and to respect each other as individuals.” ― Anupam Kher
Anupam Kher on Practice
26. “Practice makes an actor excel. It is like cycling and motor driving. It is an art, which can be learned and practiced.” ― Anupam Kher
14 Inspiring Movie Dialogues by Anupam Kher
- “True love never comes back empty-handed.” ― Anupam Kher (Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein)
2. “The problem is not that people die. The problem is that people do not live by being alive.” ― Anupam Kher (Tumsa Nahin Dekha)
3. “Once there are cracks in a relationship, it takes life to fill them.” ― Anupam Kher (Prem Ratan Dhan Payo)
4. “If someone of your closest one goes away, then life starts feeling very short.” ― Anupam Kher (Mausam)
5. “If the flying is with wings, the peacock would have flown the highest. flying is with courage.” ― Anupam Kher (Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami)
6. “There is a lot of power in true tears.” ― Anupam Kher (Kya Kehna)
7. “Our life is not ours even though it is ours. It walks according to someone else’s will till the dies.” ― Anupam Kher (Tumsa Nahin Dekha)
8. “The man who does not lose by strength loses by emotion.” ― Anupam Kher (Yamla Pagla Deewana 2)
9. “If you don’t change anything, nothing will change.” ― Anupam Kher (Toilet: Ek Prem Katha)
10. “Man is not greater by age, but by deeds.” ― Anupam Kher (Singham Returns)
11. “Every possible is first impossible, and every reality is first a dream.” ― Anupam Kher (Zamaana Deewana)
12. “The path of honesty is full of stones, but it will reach you at the right destination.” ― Anupam Kher (Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami)
13. “Victory in life is not only for the one who is stronger, faster, smarter. The victory, in the end, belongs to the one who can believe in himself.” ― Anupam Kher (Love Impossible)
14. “Instead of finding fault in others, if you look for it in yourself, then the misunderstanding will go away.” ― Anupam Kher (Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa)
I hope you liked the above Anupam Kher Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.