Read here Inspiring Quotes from Anushka Sharma that will help you to lead your life in your own way, to live your dream, and succeed.
Anushka is one of the most famous actresses in a short time. Anushka Sharma Sharma is not only a star, she has a brand of her own and is also the ambassador of many brands.
Short Biography of Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma was born on 1 May 1988 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. Her father Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma is an army officer, and her mother Ashima Sharma is a housewife.
Anushka grew up in Bangalore in army school and completed her graduation in arts from Mount Carmel College in Bangalore. She moved to Mumbai to pursue her career as a model. But she wanted to be a model and never thought about films.
Anushka started her fashion career in 2007 at the Lakme Fashion Week as a model for Wendell Rodricks. Then she was picked for finale model at the Spring Summer 2007 Collection. She continued doing various campaigns for different brands.
While modeling, Anushka made up her mind to get into acting and also joined an acting school and started auditioning for film roles.
In 2008 she came opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Aditya Chopra’s film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi was a huge hit and Anushka’s performance was appreciated. Even she received nominations for Best Debut and Best Actress. She won the best female debut award.
She was seen in various commercial successful movies like Badmaash Company, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, PK, Sultan, Sanju, Sui Dhaaga. In a very short span of time, Anushka made her own space in Bollywood. Anushka Sharma is not only a star but a brand today.
She married Indian cricketer Virat Kohli on 11 December 2017. They both have a daughter, who was born on 11 January 2021. In October 2017, Anushka launched her own clothing line, named Nush. Apart from acting, Sharma supports a number of charities and causes including gender equality and animal rights.
Anushka Sharma Inspiring Quotes
Read below quotes on various topics said by Anushka Sharma to get motivation in your life.
Life Quotes by Anushka Sharma
1. “I have never planned things in life. I believe in living life or doing things to the moment.” ― Anushka Sharma
2. “My journey has been good, and by God’s grace, I have not changed.” ― Anushka Sharma
3. “If I lead my life according to someone else, I’ve screwed my life up.” ― Anushka Sharma
4. “Life was so easy before I became an actor. I could talk to anyone, and no one bothered.” ― Anushka Sharma
5. “I’m an honest person and don’t lead my life on other people’s terms.” ― Anushka Sharma
6. “I understand that ups and downs in life keep wavering, and it’s important to understand them and why they happen.” ― Anushka Sharma
7. “I don’t have any sense of inhibition, so I’m able to lead my life with a lot of honesty.” ― Anushka Sharma
Read: Unique Quotes to enjoy your life
8. “I think everything has its own pros and cons.” ― Anushka Sharma
9. “It is so common in middle-class families to consider modeling and acting not serious.” ― Anushka Sharma
10. “I have been trolled multiple times, and it doesn’t affect me anymore.” ― Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma Quotes on Acting & Work
11. “When it comes to working, I am focused. I work like a maniac.” ― Anushka Sharma
12. “Nothing gives me more pleasure than acting. But I don’t enjoy going to award functions or giving interviews.” ― Anushka Sharma
13. “Acting has always been my passion and will remain so.” ― Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma Self-help Quotes
14. “I do have moments when I feel insecure. I do have moments when I feel jealous, and that’s normal. It’s a very normal emotion. It’s your action and your attitude and your reaction to that that is important.” ― Anushka Sharma
15. “I’m not gonna give anybody the power to control my life.” ― Anushka Sharma
16. “I tell myself that if I start to listen to these people and start to let them decide how I should behave and what I should do, then this is not my life – it’s theirs.” ― Anushka Sharma
17. “Being a soldier’s daughter, I understand that what they are doing is the real deal. But me giving a statement on the issue is of no significance.” ― Anushka Sharma
Read: Self Awareness Tips to improve self-awareness
18. “My biggest fear is fear itself. I never want to be afraid of doing something I want.” ― Anushka Sharma
19. “I think if you want to do something, then you should go all out completely and be fearless.” ― Anushka Sharma
Read: How your fear of suffering limits your possibilities?
Anushka Sharma Motivating Quotes for you
20. “Style, to me, is an extension of one’s personality, a kind of self-expression that is very personal. It is an expression of your moods, your personality.” ― Anushka Sharma
21. “I’d like to believe actresses look better with experience.” ― Anushka Sharma
22. “People who speak different languages are watching the movie in our language. So, I think all of us should be proud as a nation and as cinema lovers.” ― Anushka Sharma
23. “I am not a bloody ghoda running a race that you give me a tag. I am competitive, and the reason for that is that I want to do the best films.” ― Anushka Sharma
24. “I think compassion is important but love fizzles out eventually. But if there is compassion in a relationship, things can always be worked out.” ― Anushka Sharma
25. “Having failures in life is important to understand where, exactly, you stand.” ― Anushka Sharma
Inspiring Quotes by Anushka Sharma
26. “I take pride in saying that I am an army officer’s daughter even more than being an actor.” ― Anushka Sharma
27. “I am very practical. It’s not like I will fall in love with someone standing far away.” ― Anushka Sharma
28. “Everyone has something unique to offer.” ― Anushka Sharma
29. “I do not believe that by doing female-oriented films that depict a woman fighting the system, we can change the system.” ― Anushka Sharma
30. “Telling my friends that my father was in the army was like telling them that he is the second-richest man in the world.” ― Anushka Sharma
31. “It’s difficult to judge yourself.” ― Anushka Sharma
Related: Deepika Padukone Quotes
Anushka Sharma Inspiring Movie Dialogues
1. “There is no pain more than love in this world.” ― Anushka Sharma (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi)
2. “There is passion in love but peace in friendship.” ― Anushka Sharma (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
3. “When a girl starts seeing dreams with open eyes, then her world changes.” ― Anushka Sharma (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi)
4. “If you give up today, you will probably be alive from outside, but will die from inside forever.” ― Anushka Sharma (Sultan)
5. “Sometimes the cure for pain is the pain itself.” ― Anushka Sharma (Sultan)
6. “It’s good to see dreams, but many times in running behind them you tend to leave your dear ones behind.” ― Anushka Sharma (Sultan)
I hope you liked these Anushka Sharma Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.