Read here the best inspiring quotes about anxiety to overcome your daily life worries.
Anxiety is a mental state of a human being that creates fear in the mind. Because of this, a person always has fear about something. Thinking about what didn’t happen, fear of facing people, fear of being rejected by people, etc. is also called anxiety.
If you want to overcome your anxiety, you have to try yourself. How to do that?
We are sharing the below inspiring quotes that will help you to know how anxiety controls you and what you need to do to overcome anxiety.
- Anxiety Prevention Quotes from popular sites
- Inspiring Anxiety Quotes to know how it affects your life
Quotes to overcome anxiety from your life
Quotes to Be Happy
1. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
3. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
4. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer
5. “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” ― Roy T. Bennett
6. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
7. “If we live our lives looking for the excitement and exhilaration that change can bring, we will be much happier than when we are eventually forced to accept it anyways.” ― Daniel Willey
Quotes to Stop comparing yourself
8. “Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Practice makes you perfect Quotes
9. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” ― Mother Teresa
11. “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
12. “A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
13. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” ― Marie Curie
14. “You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live. What a way to exist.” ― Neale Donald Walsch
15. “Just because you’re scarred for life doesn’t mean you should be scared to live.” ― Brian Celio
Work for your dream
16. “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams.” ― Steve Maraboli
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Anxiety Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Quotes about worry
- Best Quotes about acceptance
- Quotes to know how anxiety affects your life