Here find some best collections of Apple riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Apple Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. An Engineer and a doctor were attracted to a beautiful girl named Steffi. Engineer need to go out of the town for some work for a week. Before leaving, he gave Steffi exactly seven apples and asked her to eat one apple every day. Why? Answer: An apple a day keeps a doctor away
2. Doctor Harish and a bus driver Manish are both in love with the same woman named Priyanka. The bus driver needs to go for a long trip of 10 days. Before he left he gave Priyanka 10 apples. Why? Answer: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
3. Harvested in the fall, makes ‘delicious’ baked dessert: Apple
4. How can you share five apples with seven friends? Make apple sauce
5. How do you divide seventeen apples among sixteen people? Make applesauce
6. How many apples grow on a tree? All of them
7. I am a fruit but kids usually do not like to eat me. I come in red and green colors. Guess who am I? Apple
Also Find: Back To School Riddles With Answers
8. I am a fruit, round in shape and red in color. I can keep you away from doctors if you eat me every day. Guess who am I? Apple
9. I am a fruit. I am red from the outside and white from the inside. Who am I? Apple
10. I am a fruit. My that starts with “A.” It is white on the inside and can be red, yellow, or green on the outside. Apple
11. I am round and grow on trees. I am red or green. You can eat me I am a fruit I know! I am a? Apple
12. I’m a fruit that is green or red. It’s said gravity was discovered. When i fell on Newton’s head. Who am i? Apple
Brilliant Apple Riddles With Answers
13. I’m sometimes sweet and sometimes sour and doctors say to eat one a day. What am I? A green apple
14. If I had 5 apples in one hand and 6 apples in the other, hand what would I have? Two big hands!
15. If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have? The 4 you took.
16. If there are three apples and you take two away, how many apples do you have? You took two apples, so you now have two of them.
17. In a grocery mall, a refrigerator allows apples and eggs through the door but does not allow kiwi and mango to pass through. What rule is the refrigerator following? Answer: The glass pane only allows the fruits with double letters in their name like cherries and apples.
18. There are 10 apples in a basket. There are 10 people. Each person takes an apple but there is still one apple left in the basket. How can this be? One of the people took the basket.
19. There are 3 apples for 2 sons and 2 fathers to eat. Each of them gets their own apple. How is it numerically possible? They are one son, one father, and one grandfather.
20. There are four girls and four apples in a basket. Every girl takes an apple yet one apple remains in the basket? How is this possible? The answer is that one girl took the basket. She took the last apple while it was in the basket.
21. This is a red, delicious fruit. One a day will keep the doctor away! Apple
22. This pastry is a fruit pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apples. Apple pie
23. Twelve apples hanging high, Eleven men came riding by, and Each got down to get one. How many apples are left? 11 apples. ‘Each’ is the name of the man who got one.
24. What did the orange say to the banana when they were looking for the apple? Keep your eyes peeled
Apple Riddles For Students With Answers
25. What do u get from a perverted apple? Hard cider.
26. What do you call the fruits of anger? Bad apples
27. What do you get if you cross an apple and a Christmas tree? A pineapple!
28. What is the expected outcome of a cross between an apple and a Christmas tree? A pineapple
29. What is worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half of a worm in your apple!
30. What kind of apple is not an apple? A pineapple
31. What kind of hipsters live in the Big Apple? Bookworms.
32. Whats a wolfs favorite fruit? A PACK of apples!
33. Why did the apple go out with a banana? Because it couldn’t find a date.
34. Why were the apple and orange alone? Because the banana split!
35. You are feeling hungry and you open your refrigerator. What you find inside is a dozen of apples and you choose one of them as you have no other choice. When you take a bite from the apple you find a worm inside. Can you think of anything worse than that? Answer: Finding half a worm would have been worse.