Check out some of the best collections of autumn riddles, fun puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults here. And to solve these riddles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Autumn Riddles With Answers
1. How are you supposed to talk in the apple library? Answer: With your insider’s voice.
2. I run, but I don’t walk. I drip and drop, but I can’t pick myself up. You have to consume me and sometimes I surround you. What am I? Answer: Water
3. What can a whole apple do that half an apple can’t do? Answer: It can look round.
4. What did the squash with an identity crisis say? Answer: I’m A – Corn!
5. What do you call a dude who really likes autumn? Answer: A fall guy!
6. What do you call a tree that doubts fall is coming? Answer: It is in Dis-be-leaf.
7. What is black, white, orange, and waddles? Answer: A penguin with a pumpkin!
8. What is red, orange and yellow and doesn’t get hurt when it falls? Answer: Autumn leaves.
9. What kind of vest should you wear in the fall? Answer: A har-vest!
10. What reads and lives in an apple? Answer: A bookworm.
11. What’s the best thing to put into an apple pie? Answer: Your teeth.
12. Which side of a tree has the most leaves? Answer: The outside.
13. Why are trees so carefree and easygoing? Answer: Because every fall, they let loose.
14. Why did the lions move at the end of summer? Answer: Because the pride goeth before the fall!
15. Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in a cornfield? Answer: Because the corn has ears.
Tricky Autumn Riddles With Answers
16. Why do trees like to try new things each year? Answer: Because of every autumn they turn over a new leaf!
17. Why do trees hate tests so much? Answer: Because they get stumped on all questions!
18. Why did summer catch autumn? Answer: Because autumn is fall.
19. Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road to school? Answer: The Crossing Gourd.
20. Who can jump higher, a pumpkin or a scarecrow? Answer: Neither of them can jump!
21. Which monster is red, round, and only comes out in the autumn? Answer: Frankenapple!
22. What is the cutest season? Answer: Awwtumn.
23. What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit? Answer: Straw-berries
24. What falls in autumn? Answer: Leaves!
25. What do the trees say when they start getting their leaves back in spring? Answer: What a re-leaf!
26. What did the tree say to autumn? Answer: Leaf me alone.
27. What did a tree fighting with autumn say? Answer: That’s it, I’m leaving.
28. People come and watch, from far away to see me burning brightly, almost catching fire, the colder it is the hotter I’ll be. Then I die. What am I? Answer: Fall leaves changing colors. Burning with bright colors, when it’s cold outside the brighter the colors are.
29. A family of fall leaves was trying to change a light bulb. A squirrel walked by and asked why the bulb wasn’t changed yet. What did the red leaf say? Answer: The red leaf said, “Because we keep falling.”
(Image source: freepik.com)