Find here the collection of some funny, hilarious back to school jokes for kids, adults, teens, and of all ages of children. These jokes are shared here to create humor. Because laughing creates a positive impact on you physically and mentally.
Back To School Jokes For Kids
1. A man from Los Angeles drove toward New York at 150 miles per hour and a man from New York drove toward Los Angeles at 125 mph. Where do they meet? At the police station.
2. Do you know how bees get to school? On the school buzz!
3. Have you heard about the teacher who was cross-eyed? She couldn’t control her pupils!
4. How can you make seven even? Take away the “s”.
5. How did the music teacher get locked out of her classroom? Her keys were on the piano
6. How does a scientist freshen her breath? With experi-mints!
Also Find: Baseball Jokes For Kids
7. Parent: “What did you learn today?” Child: “Not enough. They said I have to go back tomorrow.”
8. Teacher: Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York? Student: Well, because she can’t sit down.
9. What did one dad say to his daughter as she got ready for her first day? “What school requires you to drop out in order to graduate? Sky diving school!”
10. What did one pencil say to the other on the first day of school? Looking sharp!
11. What did the buffalo say at drop off? Bison.
12. What did the bully have for lunch? A knuckle sandwich
13. What did the ghost teacher say to his class? Watch the board, and I’ll go through it again
Back To School Jokes For Adults
14. What did the math book say to the history book? Boy, I’m full of problems
15. What did the pen say to the pencil? What’s your point?
16. What did the spider make online? A website
17. What did the student say to the teacher after he missed the first day of school? “No, Mrs. K, I didn’t miss it at all.”
18. What did the triangle say to the circle? You’re pointless
19. What dinosaur had the best vocabulary? The thesaurus.
20. What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A bookworm
21. What do you call a student with a dictionary in his pocket? Smartie pants
22. What do you get when you cross a math teacher with a tree? Arithma-sticks.
23. What does a book do in the winter? Puts on a jacket.
24. What does a book do when it gets cold? It puts on a jacket
25. What does a thesaurus eat for breakfast? A synonym roll
26. What does your computer do for lunch? Has a byte!
Back To School Jokes For Parents
27. What flies around the school at night? An alpha-bat
28. What is a snake’s favorite subject? Hiss tory
29. What is white when it is dirty and black when it is clean? A blackboard.
30. What kind of meals do math teachers eat? Square meals
31. What kind of school do surfers go to? Boarding school.
32. What kind of tree does a math teacher climb? Geometry
33. What room can a student never enter? A mushroom
34. What school supply is always tired? A knapsack!
35. What U.S. state has the most math teachers? Mathachussets.
36. What’s the king of school supplies? The ruler.
37. What’s a math teacher’s favorite dessert? Pi
38. What’s big and yellow that comes every morning to brighten your mom’s day? A school bus.
39. What’s the difference between a teacher and a train? A teacher says, “Spit out that gum!” and a train says, “Chew! Chew!”
Back To School Jokes For Teachers
40. What’s the king of school supplies? The ruler
41. Where do kids in New York learn multiplication tables? Times Square
42. Where do pencils go on vacation? Pencil-vania
43. Where do people go to learn how to make ice cream? Sundae school.
44. Where does a surfer go to school? Boarding school
45. Why can’t you do a math test in the jungle? Because there are too many cheetahs
46. Why did the boy eat his math homework? Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake.
47. Why did the kid bring a ladder to school? Because she wanted to go to high school.
48. Why did the M&M go to school? Because it really wanted to be a smartie
49. Why did the music teacher need a ladder? To reach the high notes.
50. Why did the obtuse angle get upset? Because it knew it would never be right.
51. Why did the square and triangle go to the gym? To stay in shape
Back To School Jokes For Students
52. Why did the student bring scissors to school? Because he wanted to cut class
53. Why did the teacher marry the janitor? Because he swept her off her feet
54. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school? Because her students were so bright.
55. Why didn’t the sun go to college? Because it already had a million degrees
56. Why do calculators make great friends? You can count on them
57. Why do math books always look so sad? They are full of problems.
58. Why does a teacher wear sunglasses? Because her students are so bright
59. Why does the math book always look sad? They are full of problems
60. Why does the teacher wear sunglasses to school? Because her students are so bright!
61. Why don’t you see giraffes in elementary school? Because they’re all in high school.
62. Why was the cafeteria clock behind on the first day? It kept going back four seconds