Find here the best inspiring back-to-school quotes.
Because… School plays an important role in everyone’s life. School education is the basic foundation of knowledge in everyone’s life. Without it, a person cannot dream of a goal that gives the knowledge to find the purpose of his life. It provides proper education to a person to become a good citizen of the nation.
Inspiring Back-to-school Quotes
Find some inspiring back-to-school quotes if you want to remember your school days.
1. Shakuntala Devi said, “Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.” – Shakuntala Devi tells us that education is more than just going to school and getting a piece of paper. It’s about learning and understanding the real facts about life.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to value knowledge and learning beyond formal education. It encourages us to be curious, explore, and seek wisdom throughout our lives.
- Tip: Don’t stop learning after you graduate. Keep asking questions, exploring new things, and gaining knowledge throughout your life.
2. Jenny Han said, “I’ve always loved the first day of school better than the last day of school. Firsts are best because they are beginnings.” – Jenny Han expresses her preference for the first day of school over the last because beginnings are more exciting and special.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to embrace new beginnings and appreciate the excitement of starting something new, like a school year. It encourages a positive outlook on new experiences.
- Tip: Approach new beginnings with enthusiasm and an open mind. They can lead to wonderful opportunities and growth.
3. Albert Einstein said, “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” – Einstein suggests that the true essence of education remains with us even after we’ve forgotten specific facts or lessons from school.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to understand that education is not just about memorizing facts but gaining a deeper understanding of concepts and critical thinking skills.
- Tip: Focus on grasping core concepts and developing problem-solving abilities in your education, as these are the lasting benefits.
4. Karl Barth said, “Prayer without study would be empty. Study without prayer would be blind.” – Karl Barth conveys that prayer and study go hand in hand. Without one, the other lacks direction and purpose.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to balance our intellectual pursuits (study) with our spiritual and reflective side (prayer), recognizing that both can complement each other.
- Tip: In your educational journey, maintain a balance between your academic efforts and your inner reflections, as it can provide a more meaningful and holistic experience.
5. Abraham Lincoln said, “The philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” – Lincoln points out that the ideas taught in schools can shape the beliefs and actions of future leaders and governments.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to realize the importance of education in shaping the future. It emphasizes the role of schools in influencing the values and policies of a society.
- Tip: As a student or educator, be aware of the impact of education on society and strive for a well-rounded and balanced curriculum.
6. Jim Benton said, “School prepares you for the real world.” – Jim Benton suggests that what you learn in school helps you in the real world, beyond the classroom.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to see education as a preparation for life, not just an academic exercise. It emphasizes the practicality of what you learn.
- Tip: Pay attention to the life skills and knowledge you gain in school, as they can be valuable when you face real-world challenges.
7. Walter Bagehot said, “Life is a school of probability.” – Bagehot sees life as a place where you learn to deal with uncertainties and possibilities.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to embrace uncertainty as a natural part of life and learn to navigate it.
- Tip: Approach life with an open mind, be ready to adapt, and see challenges as opportunities for growth and learning.
8. R.J. Intindola said, “Life is a test, make sure you study for it.” – R.J. Intindola compares life to a test, implying that preparation and learning are crucial for success.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to take life seriously, work hard, and continually educate ourselves to face life’s challenges.
- Tip: Continuously improve your skills, adapt to changing circumstances, and stay prepared for life’s tests and opportunities.
9. Nelson Mandela said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Mandela highlights the immense power of education as a tool for creating positive change in the world.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to recognize the transformative potential of education and the role it plays in making the world a better place.
- Tip: Embrace education and use it to drive positive change in your life and the world around you.
Quotes to remember your school days
10. Anthony J. D’Angelo said, “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo is telling us that if we love learning and are curious about new things, we will continue to get smarter and better throughout our lives.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to be enthusiastic about learning, as it’s a key to personal growth and improvement.
- Tip: Find subjects or topics that genuinely interest you, and explore them. When you’re passionate about learning, it becomes an exciting journey.
11. Albert Einstein said, “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.” – Albert Einstein suggests that wisdom doesn’t come from just going to school; it comes from a lifelong effort to learn and understand.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to see education as a continuous process, not limited to formal schooling. It emphasizes the value of curiosity and self-improvement.
- Tip: Keep learning throughout your life, both inside and outside the classroom. Wisdom is gained through experience and a desire to know more.
12. Helen Keller said, “A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers.” – Helen Keller explains that the more you learn, the more you realize there is always more to learn. Education opens up new questions.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to embrace curiosity and understand that education is a journey of exploration and discovery.
- Tip: Don’t be afraid of questions or uncertainties. They are opportunities for growth and deeper understanding.
13. Malcolm X said, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X tells us that education is like a passport that allows us to access a better future, and to do that, we must prepare today.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to take our education seriously because it shapes the path to a brighter tomorrow.
- Tip: Invest in your education now to build a promising future for yourself.
14. Oprah Winfrey said, “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey compares education to a key that opens up the world, giving us the freedom to explore and achieve our dreams.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to see education as a powerful tool that can break down barriers and empower us to reach our goals.
- Tip: Value and make the most of your educational opportunities, as they can open doors to a world of possibilities.
15. Emma Watson said, “I’m not going to school just for the academics. I wanted to share ideas, to be around people who are passionate about learning.” – Emma Watson explains that going to school isn’t just about books; it’s also about connecting with others who love to learn and sharing ideas.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to appreciate the social aspect of education and the joy of being part of a community of learners.
- Tip: Seek out and engage with people who are enthusiastic about learning, as they can inspire and enrich your educational experience.
Back-to-school quotes & sayings for you
16. Unknown author, “The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.” – This quote suggests that great teachers don’t just follow a textbook; they teach with passion, caring, and a genuine desire to help students learn.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to appreciate teachers who go the extra mile and to approach learning with an open heart and enthusiasm.
- Tip: Be open to the wisdom and guidance of passionate teachers, and engage in your learning with heart and dedication.
17. John Dewey said, “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey reminds us that education is not just getting ready for life; it is an ongoing part of our life’s journey.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to see learning as a continuous process that enriches our lives and helps us grow.
- Tip: Embrace learning as a lifelong adventure, and seek knowledge and experiences that enhance your existence.
18. Delmore Schwartz said, “Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz describes time as both a school where we gain knowledge and a fire where we face challenges and grow.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to make the most of our time, as it’s a valuable teacher and catalyst for personal development.
- Tip: Be mindful of how you use your time, as it’s an opportunity for learning and personal growth.
19. Michelle Obama said, “You have to stay in school. You have to, You have to go to college, You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment.” – Michelle Obama emphasizes the importance of education and a degree, as they provide a lasting foundation for your future.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to value education as an investment in ourselves and our future, one that can’t be taken away.
- Tip: Stay committed to your education and view it as a valuable asset that will benefit you throughout your life.
Read next: Inspiring Dialogues from Haathi Mere Saathi
20. Iain Reid said, “School is the place we all have to go. There is potential. School is about the future.” – Iain Reid reminds us that school is a place where we all attend, and it’s filled with opportunities and potential for our future.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to see school as a place where we can shape our future and discover our potential.
- Tip: Approach school with a positive mindset, recognizing the opportunities it holds for your growth and development.
21. Lailah Gifty Akita said, “Open the book and read it to renew your mind.” – Lailah Gifty Akita encourages us to read books as a way to refresh and renew our minds.
- Inspiration: This quote inspires us to see reading as a source of mental rejuvenation and a way to expand our knowledge.
- Tip: Embrace the habit of reading to stimulate your mind and gain new insights and perspectives.
I hope you liked the above Inspiring Back-To-School Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Students Motivation Quotes
- Life Advice Quotes
- Potential Fulfilling Quotes
- Motivational Quotes for students
Quotes source: Goodreads