Check out some of the best collections of bad riddles, fun puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults here. And to solve these riddles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Bad Riddles With Answers
1. What did the banana say to the monkey? Answer: Nothing, bananas can’t talk!
2. What did the doctor give the sick snake? Answer: Asp-irin!
3. What do giraffes have that no one else has? Answer: Baby giraffes
4. What do you call a free treadmill? Answer: Outside
5. What do you call a goat that knows martial arts? Answer: Karate kid
6. What do you call a man with a double-decker bus on his head? Answer: The deceased!
7. What do you call a sky-diving club for lawyers? Answer: Skeet
8. What happens if the owl is hungry? Answer: Owl go now.
9. What happens if your nose is 36 inches long? Answer: It becomes a yard
10. What happens when Santa puts too much coal in your stocking at Christmas? Answer: Global warming
11. What is a banged-up used car? Answer: A car in first-crash condition.
12. What kind of shoes do lazy people wear? Answer: Loafers
13. When do princes become kings? Answer: Mostly in April, when the rains (reigns) begin.
14. When does a dog go “moo”? Answer: When it is learning a new language!
Hard Bad Riddles With Answers
15. When does a horse talk? Answer: Whinny wants to!
16. Where do tough chickens come from? Answer: Hard-boiled eggs
17. Which end of a bus is it best to get off? Answer: It doesn’t matter. Both ends stop.
18. Why did the giant ape climb up the side of the skyscraper? Answer: The elevator was broken.
19. A duck is swimming in a lake. A cat is sitting on her tail. If the duck dives, what happens to the cat? Answer: He gets wet
20. How can you keep someone in suspense? Answer: I’ll tell you later.
21. What do you call a liar on the phone? Answer: A telephony
22. What do you call a person that doesn’t fart in public? Answer: A private tutor
23. What do you call a ten-foot leprechaun who carries a large club? Answer: Sir!
24. What happens when you throw a yellow rock into a purple stream? Answer: It makes a splash.
25. What’s the best thing to put into a cookie? Answer: Your teeth
26. Which game teaches us that roses have rings? Answer: Ring around the roses!
27. Who invented gunpowder? Answer: A lady who wanted guns to look pretty.
28. Why do people wear sandals? Answer: To make their feet feel sandy.
(Image source: freepik.com)