Here find some best collections of banana riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Banana Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. I am a yellow fruit with three of the letter A in my name. I have a lot of potassium to help your muscles work better. I am tough on the outside and soft on the inside. What am I? Banana
2. I am the kind of food monkey likes, and people slip on me and fall in cartoons what am I?? banana
3. I am yellow on the outside, white inside, and very appealing what am i? banana
4. If twenty monkeys run after one banana, what time is it? Twenty after one!
5. It is a monkey food that makes people slip and fall in cartoons. A: bananas
Also Find: Bicycle Riddles With Answers
6. Remove six letters from this sequence to reveal a familiar English word – bsainxleatntears. Answer: bananas
7. What did the banana say to the monkey? Nothing, bananas can’t talk!
8. What did the orange say to the banana when they were looking for the apple? Keep your eyes peeled
9. What do you call a monkey with a banana in each ear? Anything you want, it can’t hear you!
10. What fruit teases people a lot? A bana na na na na na!
11. What has yellow skin and writes? A ballpoint banana
12. What is yellow on the outside and gray on the inside? An elephant that’s dressed up in a banana skin.
13. What is yellow, looks like the moon, and has seeds? Banana
14. What’s the easiest way to make a banana split? Cut it in half!
15. What’s yellow and goes 50 miles per hour? A banana in a washing machine.
16. Why are old people like bananas? The older they get, the less firm they are.
17. Why did the apple go out with a banana? Because it couldn’t find a date.
18. Why did the banana go to the nurses office? Because he wasn’t peeling well!
19. Why did the banana wear sunscreen at the beach? It didn’t want to peel
20. Why didn’t the police catch the banana? Because it split!
21. Why do bananas use sunscreen? Because they peel.
22. Why were the apple and orange alone? Because the banana split!