Find here some powerful quotes said by Barack Obama that will help you to find the motivation to change yourself.
Who is Barack Obama?
Barack Obama is an American politician who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. He was the first African-American president of the United States.
Barack Obama was born on 4th August 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. He graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review. After serving on the Illinois State Senate, he was elected a U.S. senator representing Illinois in 2004. In 2008, he was nominated by the Democratic Party for president against Hillary Clinton and he was elected in the general election and became president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, he was honored with Nobel Peace Prize.
Quotes source: Goodreads
Barack Obama Quotes
If you want to change something, first you have to change yourself. Then you can change everything. Read here some best inspirational Barack Obama’s Quotes to help you to change your world.
1. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – This quote inspires us by reminding us that we have the power to create the change we want to see in the world. We don’t need to wait for someone else to do it. We are the ones who can make a difference.
2. “A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things.” – This quote encourages us to believe in our own potential to make a difference. It shows that even ordinary people can do extraordinary things when they take action to bring about positive change.
3. “We don’t ask you to believe in our ability to bring change, rather, we ask you to believe in yours.” – This quote tells us that we don’t have to rely on others to bring about change. We should believe in our own abilities and our power to make a difference in the world.
4. “Change is never easy, but always possible.” – This quote reminds us that change can be challenging, but it’s always within our reach. It encourages us to persevere and keep working towards our goals, knowing that change is possible.
5. “One voice can change a room, and if one voice can change a room, then it can change a city, and if it can change a city, it can change a state, and if it changes a state, it can change a nation, and if it can change a nation, it can change the world. Your voice can change the world.” – This quote emphasizes the power of an individual’s voice and actions. It shows that one person’s efforts can have a ripple effect, ultimately leading to significant positive change on a larger scale.
6. “Nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.” – This quote highlights the strength of collective action. When many people come together and raise their voices for a common cause, they have the power to overcome obstacles and create change.
Read Next: Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes
7. “Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things, then it happens to you.” – This quote encourages us to take initiative and not wait for positive things to come our way. By actively creating positive change and opportunities, we can make good things happen in our lives.
8. “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. You will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” – This quote reminds us that taking action is a powerful antidote to feelings of hopelessness. By doing something positive, we not only bring hope to the world but also find hope within ourselves.
9. “I’m inspired by the people I meet in my travels–hearing their stories, seeing the hardships they overcome, their fundamental optimism and decency.” – This quote reflects how Barack Obama draws inspiration from the resilience and optimism of ordinary people. It encourages us to find inspiration in the stories of those who overcome challenges and exhibit fundamental goodness in their lives.
10. “I’m inspired by the love people have for their children. And I’m inspired by my own children, how full they make my heart. They make me want to work to make the world a little bit better. And they make me want to be a better man.” – This quote shows how the love for children, including his own, inspires Barack Obama to be a better person and work towards making the world a better place. It reminds us that the love we have for our loved ones, especially children, can motivate us to do good and be better individuals.
11. “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” – This quote encourages us to keep moving forward on the right path, even if progress seems slow. It reminds us that persistence and continuous effort will eventually lead to success.
12. “Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.” – This quote tells us that being a parent is not just about having children but also about having the courage and responsibility to raise them well. It highlights the importance of being a responsible and caring parent.
13. “Religious freedom doesn’t mean you can force others to live by your own beliefs.” – This quote emphasizes the idea that everyone should have the freedom to practice their own religion. It reminds us that true religious freedom respects the beliefs of others and doesn’t try to impose one’s own beliefs on them.
14. “Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled.” – This quote suggests that a life focused solely on making money is limited in ambition and ultimately unsatisfying. It encourages us to aim for more meaningful goals and a more fulfilling life.
15. “If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.” – This quote reminds us that taking risks and pursuing our goals is essential, even if there’s a possibility of failure. Not trying at all is like losing before you even begin.
16. “It’s important to make sure that we’re talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds.” – This quote underscores the importance of communicating with others in a way that brings people together and resolves conflicts, rather than causing harm or division.
17. “We may not be able to stop evil in the world, but how we treat one another is entirely up to us.” – This quote highlights the significance of how we treat others, emphasizing that our actions and kindness toward one another can make a positive difference in the world, even if we can’t eliminate all evil.
18. “Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failures along the way.” – This quote acknowledges that making a significant impact on the world is challenging and requires patience and commitment. It reminds us that success often comes after facing failures and setbacks.
19. “Hope is that thing inside us that insists, despite all evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us if we have the courage to reach for it, and to work for it, and to fight for it.” – This quote reminds us that hope is the feeling inside us that keeps us believing in a better future, even when everything around us might seem difficult. It inspires us to have the courage to work hard and fight for the better things we want in life.
20. “Hope is the belief that destiny will not be written for us, but by us, by the men and women who are not content to settle for the world as it is, who have the courage to remake the world as it should be.” – This quote says that hope is about believing that we can shape our own future, not just accept what’s given to us. It encourages us to be courageous and work together to make the world a better place, as we believe it should be.
21. “You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you.” – This quote teaches us that it’s okay to make mistakes and fail sometimes. Instead of letting those failures define us, we should learn from them and use them as lessons to grow and do better in the future.
22. “Truth isn’t about who yells the loudest, but who has the right information.” – This quote reminds us that the truth isn’t determined by who shouts the most, but by who has the correct and reliable information. It encourages us to seek accurate information and base our beliefs on facts.
23. “A nation that can’t control its energy sources can’t control its future.” – This quote highlights the importance of managing a country’s energy resources. It suggests that if a nation can’t do this well, it may struggle to shape a successful future.
24. “There is no excuse for not trying.” – This quote tells us that we should make an effort and not come up with excuses for not attempting something. It encourages us to take action and give things a try.
25. “Each path to knowledge involves different rules and these rules are not interchangeable.” – This quote explains that different ways of gaining knowledge have their own rules, and these rules can’t be mixed or swapped. It reminds us that learning and understanding things may require following specific guidelines.
26. “Reading is important. If you know how to read then the whole world opens up to you.” – This quote stresses the significance of reading. It says that if you can read, you have access to a world of knowledge and opportunities. Reading can open doors to new experiences and information.
27. “Money is not only the answer, but it makes a difference.” – This quote suggests that while money isn’t the only solution to problems, it can have a positive impact and make a difference in various situations. It emphasizes the role of financial resources in creating change.
Barack Obama’s thoughts will help you to grow yourself. I hope you liked the above Barack Obama Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: