Check out here the best inspirational quotes to help you to be brave.
Where there is life, there is a struggle. Life does not exist without any struggle. The true meaning of life is only through struggle. It is everyone’s job to face his life struggle.
A brave person is one who does not run away from his difficulties, face them with courage.
Whatever the troubles in our life, if we keep running away from it, we will not be able to stay in one place. Wherever we go, problems will be with us. We must deal with them.
To be courageous, we have to listen to our own inner voice, not to someone else’s. Because different people will lead different paths. Maybe the paths told by them are right, but what we need, they don’t know. They don’t know much about our dreams, they don’t know much about us, we know more. So we have to believe in ourselves, in our thoughts, in our own ways, in our strength.
Whether we have someone or not, whether someone helps us or not, we need to face our difficulties alone fearlessly. It will make us brave.
Check out here the best inspirational be brave quotes that will help you to be courageous to face your life difficulties.
Inspiring Be Brave Quotes
1. “Let us all be brave enough to die the death of a martyr, but let no one lust for martyrdom.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. “If you are brave enough to empty yourself, then life will fill you again and again.” ― Debasish Mridha
Create our own world
3. “Being brave means you create the world you want to live in.” ― Andrea T. Goeglein
Lead your tough time
4. “When dark situations arise, it is an opportunity for you to reveal the leader in you. Rise and deal with them.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
5. “You will encounter many challenges in life. But you must never be defeated by the challenges.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “When life gives you something that makes you feel afraid, that’s when life gives you a chance to be brave.” ― Lupytha Hermin
7. “Do not run away from your challenges. You must endure and overcome each challenge.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Do what scares you
8. “I know you’re scared, but doing something even though it scares you is the definition of brave.” ― Sarah Morgan
9. “The only time a man can be brave is when he is afraid.” ― George R.R. Martin
10. “Being brave means holding your fear in one hand and your responsibility in the other” ― Sarah Gailey
11. “To be brave, you have to fight against something that scares you.” ― C.M. Stunich
12. “You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Faith in yourself
13. “You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
14. “No matter who you are, big or small, female or man, brave or not brave, you can still be empowered and feel strong.” ― Lights Poxlietner
Believe in yourself
15. “Anyone can be a hero, even those who cannot. They just have to believe.” ― T.A. Cline
16. “Nobody but you have to believe in your dreams to make them a reality.” ― Germany Kent
Do not be afraid of the darkness
17. “I am not afraid of the dark. And you shouldn’t be either.” ― Sofi Benitez
18. “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
19. “A hero is not only a brave individual but a brave individual that dares to be different.” ― Keely Barton
20. “Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.” ― Indira Gandhi
Pursue your dream
21. “A failure only means that you were brave enough to pursue your dreams. Continue being brave. Continue finding your dreams.” ― Avina Celeste
22. “Be brave and create the life of your dreams. Dare to strive for the spectacular.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
Live a courageous life
23. “Dare to be courageous in life. You have nothing to lose.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Be Brave Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: