Find here the best bear riddles, questions, and logic puzzles to share with your kids and family members.
Bear Riddles For Kids With Answers
1. Riddle: What do you call a bear with no ear?
Answer: A b!
2. Riddle: What do kids, worms, bears, fish, and rings all have in common?
Answer: They are GUMMIES!
3. Riddle: What did the koala say to the bear on the phone?
Answer: I’ll koala you later.
4. Riddle: What do you call a bear that is in deep sleep?
Answer: Barely wake up!
5. Riddle: What brought the zombie to bed?
Answer: A dead bear.
6. Riddle: What did the panda ghost say?
Also Find: Animal Riddles With Answers
7. Riddle: Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. What is the contradictory proverb?
Answer: Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
8. Riddle: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
Answer: A gummy bear.
9. Riddle: What do you call a little bear who never takes a bath?
10. Riddle: What do you call a polar bear at the beach?
Answer: Sandy Claws!
11. Riddle: What do you call an angry polar bear?
Answer: Nothing, just run.
12. Riddle: What do you get when you cross a bear with a skunk?
Answer: Winnie the phew
13. Riddle: What kind of animal can do Kung fu?
Answer: Kung fu pandas!
Also Find: Bathroom Riddles With Answers
14. Riddle: What type of Martial Arts does Winnie the Pooh do?
Answer: Kung Pooh.
15. Riddle: When are boys like bears?
Answer: When bare-footed.
16. Riddle: Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Answer: Because they are stuffed.
17. Riddle: Why couldn’t Goldilocks sleep?
Answer: Because of night-bears.
18. Riddle: Why did Tigger go to the bathroom?
Answer: He wanted to find his friend, Pooh!
19. Riddle: Why kind of entertainment does Yosemite National Park have?