Find here the collection of some funny, hilarious easter jokes for kids, adults, teens, and of all ages of children. These jokes are shared here to make you laugh. Because laughing creates a positive impact on you physically and mentally.
Best Easter Jokes
1. Christmas comes before Easter in one place only—where is it? The dictionary!
2. Did you hear about the house infested with Easter eggs? They needed an eggs-terminator!
3. Did you hear about the woman that complained about her rabbit stew? – She said there was a hare in it!
4. During the summer months, how does a bunny stay cool? – With hare conditioning!
5. How can you get ready to eat Easter candy? Lots of eggs-ercise!
6. How can you make Easter preparations go faster? Use the eggs-press lane!
7. How can you speed up buying Easter dinner groceries? Use the eggs-press lane!
8. How do you catch the Easter Bunny? Hide in a bush and make a noise like a carrot!
9. How do you get the Easter bunny to stay past Sunday? Simply raise its celery.
Also Find: Father’s Day Jokes
10. How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Have you ever seen the Easter Bunny with glasses?!
11. How do you send an Easter letter? By hare mail!
12. How do you spot the oldest bunny? – Just look for the grey hares!
13. How do you write a letter to an Easter Bunny? Use hare-mail!
14. How does a rabbit throw a tantrum? He gets hopping mad.
15. How does an Easter Bunny keep his fur looking so good? Hare spray.
16. How does Easter end? With an “R”!
17. How does the Easter Bunny feel the day after Easter? – Eggsausted!
18. How does the Easter Bunny keep his hair looking spiffy? – With a hare brush!
19. How does the Easter Bunny paint all those Easter Eggs? He hires Santa’s elves to help during their off season.
20. How does the Easter Bunny stay active? Eggs-ercise.
21. How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape? He eggs-ercises.
22. How does the Easter Bunny travel? By hare-plane.
23. How many chocolate bunnies can you put in an empty basket? Only one because after that, it’s not empty!
24. How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket? Only one. After that it’s not empty anymore!
25. How many eggs can you put into an empty basket? – Just one. After that, the basket isn’t empty anymore!
26. How should you wish Easter greetings to a rabbit? Tell them Hoppy Easter!
27. If a rooster laid an egg on top of a hill, which side would it roll down? Neither—roosters don’t lay eggs!
28. Knock, knock. “Who’s there?” “Arthur.” “Arthur who?” “Arthur any more chocolate bunnies?”
29. Knock, knock. “Who’s there?” “Esther.” “Esther who?” “Esther Bunny!”
30. Knock, knock. “Who’s there?” “Heidi.” “Heidi who?” “Heidi the eggs around the house!”
31. Knock, knock. “Who’s there?” “Howard.” “Howard who?” “Howard you like to meet the Easter Bunny?”
Easter Jokes For Adults
32. Knock, knock. “Who’s there?” “Moira.” “Moira who?” “Give me Moira Easter chocolate.”
33. Knock, knock. “Who’s there?” “Some bunny.” “Some bunny who?” “Some bunny keeps taking all my Easter candy!”
34. What day do Easter eggs hate the most? Fry-day.
35. What did one Easter egg say to the other Easter egg? Look at your dye job!
36. What did the couple do after getting married on Easter? – They went on a bunnymoon!
37. What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot? Nice gnawing you.
38. What did the Easter egg ask for at the hair salon? – A new color!
39. What did the mama rabbit say to the baby rabbit when she snuck a look at her Easter basket? No Peep-ing!
Also Find: St. Patrick’s Day Jokes
40. What did the rabbit say to the carrot? It’s been nice gnawing you.
41. What do the Easter Bunny and Michael Jordan have in common?- They’re both known for stuffing baskets!
42. What do you call a bunny with money? – A billionhare!
43. What do you call a line of rabbits jumping backward? – A receding hare line!
44. What do you call a mischievous Easter egg? A practical yolker.
45. What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes? A funny bunny.
46. What do you call a rabbit with fleas? – Bugs Bunny!
47. What do you call a rabbit with the sniffles? A runny bunny.
48. What do you call an Easter Bunny who gets kicked out of school? Egg-spelled.
49. What do you call an Easter Bunny with a bad memory? A hare-brain!
50. What do you call an Easter egg from outer space? – An eggs-terrestrial!
51. What do you call an egg that meditates? – An ommmmmmlet!
52. What do you call the Easter Bunny the day after Easter? Eggshausted
53. What do you get if you cross Winnie the Pooh and the Easter Bunny? A honey bunny
54. What do you get if you give an Easter Bunny a pair of socks? A sock hop!
55. What do you get when you cross a bunny with shellfish? – An oyster bunny!
56. What do you get when you pour hot water into a rabbit hole? Hot cross bunnies.
57. What do you put in your hair before church on Easter? Hare spray!
58. What do you say after you burp during Easter brunch? Eggs-cuse me!
59. What do you say to the Easter Bunny on his birthday? – “Hoppy Birthday” !
60. What do you tell a jokester egg on Easter? You’re crackin’ me up!
61. What does a mommy egg say to a baby egg on Easter? You’re egg-stra special.
62. What does one Easter bunny say to another if they want to flirt? You’re ear-resistable.
63. What does the Easter Bunny plant next to the green beans in his garden? Jelly beans
64. What does the Easter Bunny style his hair with? – Hare spray!
Clean Easter Jokes For Kids
65. What does the Easter Bunny take to stay healthy? – Hare-obiotics!
66. What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school? He was eggspelled!
67. What happened when the Easter Bunny met the love of his life? – They lived hoppily ever after!
68. What happens if you fall in love on Easter? You live hoppily ever after.
69. What happens when you crack a bad j0ke at school on Easter? You get egg-spelled!
70. What is Easter Bunny’s favorite kind of music? Hip-hop!
71. What is the best way to send a letter to the Easter Bunny? Hare mail.
72. What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite game to play at the park? – Hopscotch!
73. What kind of bean can’t grow in a garden? A jelly bean.
74. What kind of beans grow in the garden on Easter? Jelly beans!
75. What kind of bunny can’t hop? A chocolate one!
76. What kind of jewelry does the Easter Bunny wear? 14 Carrot Gold
77. What kind of jewelry is the best Easter gift? A 14-carrot gold necklace.
78. What kind of rabbit tells jokes? A funny bunny.
79. What music does the Easter Bunny dance to? Hip-hop.
80. What proof is there that carrots are good for the eyes? – You don’t see rabbits wearing glasses!
81. What should you do if your home is infested with Easter eggs? – Call an eggs-terminator!
82. What should you do to prepare for all of the Easter food? – Eggs-ercise!
83. What sport do you have to play on Easter? Basket-ball.
84. What the Easter Bunny’s favorite dance move? The bunny hop.
85. What type of jewelry does the Easter Bunny wear? – 14 Carrot Gold!
86. What’s a bunny’s favorite type of book? One with a hoppy ending.
87. What’s a forgetful bunny called? Hare-brained.
88. What’s an Easter egg from outer space called? An egg-stra-terrestrial.
89. What’s one way to make Easter easier? Put an “i” where the “t” is.
90. What’s the best type of jewelry to gift on Easter? A 14-carrot gold necklace.
91. What’s the best way to make Easter easier? Put an “i” where the “t” is.
92. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Basket-ball!
93. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite way to travel? By hare-plane.
Easter Jokes For Seniors
94. What’s the most popular baby bunny name? Peter!
95. What’s an Easter egg’s least favorite day? – Fry-day!
96. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Basket-ball.
97. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite type of music? – Hip Hop!
98. When does Christmas come before Easter? – In the dictionary!
99. When does the kids go to bed on Easter? When they’re eggs-osted
100. When does Valentine’s Day come after Easter? In the dictionary!
101. When is it okay to place all your eggs in one basket? On Easter!
102. Where do you find Easter eggs? From an eggplant!
103. Where does Christmas come before Easter? The dictionary!
104. Where does Easter take place every year? Where eggs marks the spot!
105. Where does the Easter Bunny get all of the eggs he hides? He gets them from an eggplant.
106. Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs? – From an eggplant!
107. Where does the Easter Bunny go when he needs a new tail? – The retail store!
108. Where does the Easter Bunny like to eat breakfast? IHOP.
109. Where does the Easter Bunny study medicine? Johns Hopkins
110. Where should you look for treasure on Easter? Wherever eggs marks the spot!
111. Which college did the Easter bunny have at the top of his list? John Hop-kins University, their track team is great at the long jump!
Funny Easter Jokes
112. Who would lose in a fight: peeps or chocolate bunnies? Peeps, because they’re way too soft.
113. Why are bunnies the luckiest animals? – Because they have four rabbit’s feet!
114. Why are people tired in April? Because they just finished a March.
115. Why couldn’t the duck work for the Easter Bunny? He kept quacking the eggs.
116. Why couldn’t the Easter Bunny watch his favorite show? Because his TV was scrambled!
117. Why did the Easter Bunny cross its mom? Because it was Good Friday!
118. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? Because the chicken had his eggs!
119. Why did the Easter Bunny have on a hat? Because he was having a bad hare day.
120. Why did the Easter egg hide? Because he was a little chicken.
121. Why did the rabbit go to the dance? To do the bunny hop.
122. Why do we paint eggs every year? Because it’s easier than wallpaper.
123. Why does Peter Cottontail hop down the bunny trail? Because he is too young to drive!
124. Why does the Easter Bunny want to win a gold medal? Because he heard it’s 24 carrot.
125. Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter time? Because they’re eggs-tinct.
126. Why should you never show Easter eggs a scary movie? They’re all a little chicken!
127. Why should you never tickle an Easter egg? It might crack up!
128. Why was the Easter Bunny arrested? – He was arrested for hare-assment!
129. Why was the Easter Bunny so sad? He was having a bad hare day.
130. Why was the Easter egg scared? – Because he was a little chicken!
131. Why was the little girl sad after the Easter egg hunt? – Because an egg beater!
132. Why won’t Easter eggs go out at night? They don’t want to get beat up!
133. Why would a bunny wear a hat? When it’s having a bad hare day.