Not only are the trees located in the forest, but the trees located around us are also very important to us. Like water and air, our life is not possible without trees. Whether the tree is small or big, it is very useful for us. It gives us food to eat, it also helps us to live because we make many household appliances from it. And the most important thing that we need to live is oxygen, without which we will not be able to breathe, it also comes from trees.
According to Wikipedia, forests account for 75% of the primary productivity of the Earth’s biosphere. Nowadays people are cutting trees for their own benefit. Some to earn money, some to build factories, and some for illegal occupation. These people need to be stopped from doing such types of disgusting acts. If we cannot plant a tree, then we have no right to cut the tree. If we want to live on this earth, then we have to conserve the forests and the trees.
- World Forest Day & History
- Importance of Forest Quotes
- Protect Forest Quotes
- Motivational Quotes About Forest
- Best Forest Quotes
- Inspirational Forest Quotes
- World Forest Day Slogans
World Forest Day & History
On 28 November 2012, the 21st day of March was declared by the United Nations General Assembly as World Forest Day. This day is celebrated to spread awareness among the people about the importance of forests and trees. On this day many activities are done at the local, national, and international levels, people are encouraged by planting trees. In this day, people get inspiration for forest conservation. International Day of Forests was first observed on March 21, 2013, and since then World Forest Day is celebrated every year on March 21.
Importance of Forest Quotes for World Forest Day
Here we are sharing some inspiring Forest Quotes on World Forest Day, which will help you to understand the importance of trees and forests.
1. “Both brains and forests form highly efficient delivery systems that optimize the transmission of energy and information through a larger system.” ― Julie J. Morley
2. “Forest is a dream where you may find yourself and dream is a forest where you may lose yourself!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
3. “If you cut down a forest, it doesn’t matter how many sawmills you have if there are no more trees.” ― Susan George
4. “The forest will answer you in the way you call to it.” ― Finnish proverb
5. “Climate change is the greatest threat to humanity, perhaps ever. Global temperatures are rising at an unprecedented rate, causing drought and forest fires and impacting human health.” ― Cary Kennedy
6. “The death of the forest is the end of our life.” ― Dorothy Stang
7. “The forest was a friend to all. And anyone could walk to the Enchanters’ castle for remedies or advice or general gossip.” ― Kelly Barnhill
8. “To learn something from you, the forest silently observes you and quietly listens to you! If you want to learn something from the forest, do the same thing!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
9. “When you become silent to listen to the sounds of the forest if the forest becomes silent too, then you can be sure that the forest too became silent to listen to you!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
Protect Forest Quotes
10. “As a single withered tree, if set aflame, causes a whole forest to burn, so does a rascal son destroy a whole family.” ― Chanakya
11. “If you have forest, if you have green forest, the water table goes up. What happens with deforestation is the water level goes down and we all know how much importance drinking water has.” ― MS Dhoni
12. “The No. 1 cause of forest fires is trees.” ― Pat Paulsen
13. “Cutting down a forest for timber adds to GDP, but what we don’t record is the loss to our wealth in terms of natural resources.” ― Winnie Byanyima
14. “The world’s a forest, in which all lose their way; though by a different path each goes astray.” ― George Villiers
15. “Even if one tree falls down it wouldn’t affect the entire forest.” ― Chen Shui-bian
16. “A fortune can’t be made from a single coin in the same way a forest can be grown from a single seed.” ― Lirzod Basha
17. “Talk to the forest because the forest always talks to you.” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
18. “Save the elephants, and then you save the forest – and then you save yourself.” ― Mark Shand
Motivational Quotes About Forest
19. “A forest full of trees is as important and valuable as a mine full of gold.” ― Paul Bamikole
20. “The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own.” ― Willa Cather
21. “We are aware only of the empty space in the forest, which only yesterday was filled with trees.” ― Anna Freud
22. “I love the forest. It is the place where you hear yourself better.” ― Fahadh Faasil
23. “A forest bird never wants a cage.” ― Henrik Ibsen
24. “If the tongue had not been framed for articulation, man would still be a beast in the forest.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ― A. A. Milne
26. “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” ― John Muir
27. “I think women have a unique talent for being able to see the forest and the trees at the same time.” ― Bozoma Saint John
28. “I’m always astonished by a forest. It makes me realize that the fantasy of nature is much larger than my own fantasy. I still have things to learn.” ― Gunter Grass
29. “An autumn forest is such a place that once entered you never look for the exit!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
Best Forest Quotes
30. “When the oak is felled the whole forest echoes with it fall, but a hundred acorns are sown in silence by an unnoticed breeze.” ― Thomas Carlyle
31. “Liberalism is cancer; it’s a forest fire; it destroys every single thing it touches.” ― Dan Bongino
32. “The mountains, the forest, and the sea, render men savage; they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human.” ― Victor Hugo
33. “A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.” ― Hal Borland
34. “The forest restoration campaign is a war to ameliorate nature.” ― Kim Jong-un
35. “If a man doesn’t learn to treat the oceans and the rain forest with respect, man will become extinct.” ― Peter Benchley
36. “Take a trip to the forest and experience the greatness of getting on your knees and picking your own food and going home… and eating it.” ― Rene Redzepi
37. “I grew up in a forest. It’s like a room. It’s protected. Like a cathedral… it is a place between heaven and earth.” ― Anselm Kiefer
38. “I am a normal guy from the Black Forest, and I do not compare myself with the geniuses.” ― Jurgen Klopp
39. “Wake Forest came knocking on the door, and I accepted that offer. It changed my life completely.” ― Muggsy Bogues
40. “Planting a tree is the easiest way to align yourself with the cosmic rhythm.” ― Amit Ray
41. “If you’ve ever walked a mile into a virgin forest – you know, like a deep forest where trees have been uncut – the energy is totally different from the shopping mall.” ― James Redfield
Inspirational Forest Quotes
42. “Do not be very upright in your dealings for you would see by going to the forest that straight trees are cut down while crooked ones are left standing.” ― Chanakya
43. “He who has no dreams, let him go to a beautiful forest to have many!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
44. “Every forest has its own character, its own whispered rumors and smells.” ― Jennifer Ackerman
45. “If you’re in a forest, the quality of the echo is very strange because echoes back off so many surfaces of all those trees that you get this strange, itchy ricochet effect.” ― Brian Eno
46. “When I go into the forest, I don’t go there expecting to see any animal. I go there just to enjoy the wilderness. Any picture I get is a bonus.” ― Biju Karakkonam
47. “Never go into the deep parts of the forest, for there are many dangers there, both dark and bright, and they will ensnare your soul.” ― Robert Beatty
48. “Nothing can match the joy of a forest in the morning.” ― Millie Florence
49. “The trees were dappling again. They loved to dapple, it seemed to be their favorite pastime.” ― Millie Florence
World Forest Day Quotes & Slogans
1. Plant a tree, save a life.
2. Forests are the lungs of the earth.
3. Deforestation is a global problem, planting trees is the solution.
4. Forests provide us with clean air and water, let’s protect them.
5. Forests are not a luxury, they are a necessity.
6. Save trees, save our planet.
7. A tree is a gift that keeps on giving.
8. Forests are home to countless species, let’s protect their habitat.
9. One tree can make a big difference.
10. Forests are beautiful, let’s keep them that way.
11. Forests provide us with resources, let’s use them sustainably.
12. Forests are a vital part of our ecosystem, let’s protect them for future generations.
13. The future is in our hands, let’s plant trees today.
14. Forests are the foundation of life, let’s protect them.
15. Forests are our natural heritage, let’s preserve them.
16. Forests are more valuable than gold, let’s treat them as such.
17. Forests are essential to combat climate change.
18. Forests are the solution to many of our environmental problems.
19. Every tree counts, let’s plant more.
20. Forests are our allies, let’s work together to protect them.
21. Forests are a source of inspiration, let’s appreciate their beauty.
22. Protecting forests is protecting our future.
I hope you liked the above Forest Quotes & slogans for world forest day. You may like the below motivational quotes:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.