Here find some best collections of Hobbit riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Hobbit Riddles With Answers
1. A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hidden. What is it? Answer: An egg
2. A king of riches. A pawn of the poor. After the game the same box, the board. It takes them where hierarchy is no more. What is it? Answer: Death
3. An eye in a blue face Saw an eye in a green face. “That eye is like to this eye,” Said the first eye, “But in a low place Not in a high place.” Answer: The sun on the daisies.
4. I am alive without breath and cold as death. I am never thirsty but always drinking. What am I? Answer: Fish
Also Find: Hat Riddles With Answers
5. It comprises of roots which nobody sees, much taller than those trees, up and up it goes, still it never grows? Answer: Mountain
6. It’s something that each of us devours, Not just us but birds, beats, trees and flowers, Frets iron and nibbles steel, Toil hard stones to meal, Exterminates king, collapse town, And blows the mountains down. Answer: Time
7. No-legs lay on one leg, two-legs sat near on three-legs, four-legs got some. Answer: Fish on a table, man on a stool, the cat gets the scraps.
8. There are 30 white horses on a red hill: first, they champ, then they stamp, then they stand still. What are they? Answer: Teeth.
9. Thirty white horses stand on a red hill. First, they champ. Then they stamp. Then they stand still. What are they? Answer: Teeth
10. This thing all things devours: Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; Gnaws iron, bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal; Slays king, ruins town, And beats high mountain down. What am I? Answer: Time!
11. Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouthless mutters. What is it? Answer: Wind
12. What has roots that nobody sees, is taller than trees, up, up it goes, yet it never grows? Answer: A mountain.
Best Hobbit Riddles With Answers
13. How did the hobbit ruin the boxing match? Answer: He tried to destroy the ring!
14. On the mountain was forged. The power it contains. Isildur has it. But they lost it again. Answer: The ring of power
15. There’s one that is called Smaug. Who in The Hobbit guarded gold? The fire that he breathed. This means that you would never be cold. What is it? Answer: A dragon
16. This is a thing that is devoured by all things; flowers, trees, beasts, birds; bites steel, gnaws iron; grinds hard stone to meal; beats mountain down, ruins town, and slays king. What is it? Answer: Time.
17. What do you call a hobbit party? Answer: A little get together
18. What do you call a hobbit that eats junk food? Answer: Lord of the onion rings
19. What do you call the wraith king? Answer: A ring leader!
20. What do you need to play the new Lord of the Rings pinball game? Answer: Tolkeins.
21. What would Legolas carry if he went into the debt collection business? Answer: A Bill-Bow
22. Why did Frodo read The Lord of the Rings 50 times? Answer: Because it was hobbit-forming!
23. Why don’t you ask a hobbit for money? Answer: Because they’re already a little short