Here find some best collections of holiday riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Holiday Riddles With Answers
1. After having his teeth cleaned the werewolf was hungry, what did he eat? Answer: The dentist.
2. How many birthdays do the average woman have? Answer: One birthday, the rest are just birthday celebrations or parties.
3. It is a cracker that cannot be eaten. What is it? Answer: Firecracker
4. It is a place where you check the countdown for the New Year celebrations. What is it? Answer: A clock
Also Find: Hobbit Riddles With Answers
5. One lady ordered a fast-delivery pizza and her order came the next year. How is this possible? Answer: She ordered the pizza for New Year’s Day.
6. The day before yesterday, Chris was 7 years old. Next year, she’ll turn 10. How is this possible? Answer: Today is Jan. 1st. Yesterday, December 31, was Chris’s 8th birthday. On December 30, she was still 7. This year she will turn 9, and next year, she’ll turn 10.
7. What day marks the beginning of the New Year for followers of the Jewish religion? Answer: Rosh Hashanah is the beginning of the New Year for members of the Jewish religion. The Hebrew translation means “Beginning of Year”.
8. What do you tell someone you didn’t see on New Year’s Eve? Answer: “I haven’t seen you for a year!”
9. What parade is held each year on New Year’s Day? Answer: The Tournament of Roses Parade, also known as the Rose Bowl Parade, occurs each New Year’s Day in Pasadena, California.
10. What’s the problem with jogging on New Year’s Eve? Answer: The ice falls out of your drinks!
11. When does Mickey Mouse put up his new calendar? Answer: On New Ears Day!
12. When does New Year’s Day come before Christmas Day? Answer: Every year!
Best Holiday Riddles With Answers
13. A Skeleton walks into a restaurant and then places an order for lunch. What is his order? Answer: Spare Ribs
14. A turkey has a musical part to it, what is it? Answer: Drumstick
15. Do the female deer like Mrs. Claus? Answer: Yes. They FAWN all over her.
16. How do you know if Santa is really a werewolf? Answer: He has Santa claws.
17. I wonder what vampires put on their turkeys at Christmas? Answer: Grave-y
18. What do snowman call snowflakes? Answer: Stem cells
19. What is Santa’s favorite 80’s metal rock band? Answer: Sleigher
20. What is the expected outcome of a cross between an apple and a Christmas tree? Answer: A pineapple
21. What kind of belt does Santa wear? Answer: A snow belt
22. Who established January 1 as the start of the New Year? Answer: Julius Caesar declared January 1 the start of the new year when he established the Julian Calendar. January was named for Janus, the two-faced god who looked both ahead to the new year and back to the previous year.
23. Who invented fireworks, used around the world to celebrate the New Year? Answer: The Chinese invented fireworks. The Chinese New Year is celebrated on the 2nd New Moon after the winter solstice, determined by the Lunar Calendar.
24. Who were the first people in history to celebrate the New Year and to make New Year’s resolutions? Answer: Around 4000 years ago the Babylonians were the first to celebrate New Year’s. Their most common resolution was to resolve to return borrowed farm equipment in the New Year.