Read here the best property quotes that will give you some inspiration about the property which might be very inspirational for you.
What is property? Any object or thing which is legally owned by a specified person is called property. Generally, it can be land, a house, or any other asset.
According to Max Stirner who was a German philosopher, “my power is my property. My power gives me the property. My power is myself, and through it, I am my property”.
The below best inspiring property quotes will help you to know that what you have, is your property. If you want to increase it, even more, you have to make yourself better, and live a good life. You can pass on these good things of your life to your children. And that would be the right property for them.
Let’s read the collection of the best inspirational property quotes.
Best Quotes About Property
1. “A human being needs only a small plot of ground on which to be happy, and even less to lie beneath.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. “All sentient beings should have at least one right—the right not to be treated as property” ― GaryLFrancione
3. “As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in his rights.” ― James Madison
4. “Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property.” ― Richard J. Maybury
5. “Every man has property in his own person. This nobody has a right to, but himself.” ― John Locke
6. “Everything must belong to everybody and must present the hypothesis of a world without god, without king, without government, without masters.” ― Luigi Galleani
7. “Giving your children a skill is more valuable than giving them your savings.” ― Amit Kalantri
8. “God created the universe in such a manner that all in common might derive their food from it, and that the Earth should also be a property common to all.” ― Saint Ambrose
9. “God is concerned about life and not our personal property and possessions.” ― John M. Sheehan
10. “Honor is not the exclusive property of any political party.” ― Herbert Hoover
11. “I am what is mine. Personality is the original personal property.” ― Norman O. Brown
12. “If we do not restore the Institution of Property we cannot escape restoring the Institution of Slavery; there is no third course.” ― Hilaire Belloc
13. “Knowledge is a unique kind of property, indeed: you can share it with others, while still possessing it.” ― Eraldo Banovac
14. “My power is my property. My power gives me the property. My power am I myself, and through it am I my property.” ― Max Stirner
15. “National honor is the national property of the highest value.” ― James Monroe
16. “No power on earth has a right to take our property from us without our consent.” ― John Jay
Inspirational Property Quotes for motivation
17. “Our houses are such unwieldy property that we are often imprisoned rather than housed in them.” ― Henry David Thoreau
18. “People can have a long-term life plan only if they know their private property is secure.” ― Mencius
19. “People’s beliefs about their abilities have a profound effect on those abilities. Ability is not a fixed property; there is huge variability in how you perform.” ― Albert Bandura
20. “Private property was the original source of freedom. It still is its main ballpark.” ― Walter Lippmann
21. “Property has its duties as well as its rights.” ― Thomas Drummond
22. “Property is a term describing anything that a person or a business has legal title over, affording owners certain enforceable rights over said items.” ― Onlist
23. “Property is intended to serve life, and no matter how much we surround it with rights and respect, it has no personal being. It is part of the earth man walks on. It is not man.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
24. “Property is not the natural and obvious and inevitable concept that most people think it is.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
25. “Property is organized robbery.” ― George Bernard Shaw
26. “Property is surely a right of mankind as real as liberty.” ― John Adams
27. “Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.” ― Kiyosaki, Robert T.
28. “Regrets are the natural property of grey hairs.” ― Charles Dickens
29. “The good man is he who rules himself as he does his own property: his autonomous being is modeled on material power.” ― Theodor W. Adorno
30. “The private property began the instant somebody had a mind of his own.” ― e. e. cummings
31. “The smart property might be created by embedding smart contracts in physical objects.” ― Nick Szabo
32. “Thieves respect property. They merely wish the property to become the property that they may more perfectly respect it.” ― Gilbert K. Chesterton
33. “Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. “Ultimately property rights and personal rights are the same things.” ― Calvin Coolidge
35. “Water belongs to us all. Nature did not make the sun one person’s property, nor air, nor water, cool and clear.” ― Michael Simpson
36. “When a man assumes a public trust he should consider himself a public property.” ― Thomas Jefferson
37. “When our focus is on property and possession, we are subject to panic, heartbreak, and distress.” ― John M. Sheehan
38. “Where there is no property there is no injustice.” ― John Locke
39. “Women are also property in our bible; adultery is a property crime in the Old Testament, not a sex crime.” ― Bill Maher
Best Quotes About Intellectual Property
40. “You cannot steal somebody’s intellectual property. Law and justice protect.” ― Bikram Choudhury
41. “I am a strong believer that intellectual property rights need to be protected.” ― Jim Oberweis
42. “Intellectual property is a key aspect for economic development.” ― Craig Venter
43. “Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.” ― Bill Gates
44. “People have to respect intellectual property.” ― Coco Lee
45. “Sell your intellectual property based on a track record of success and innovation.” ― Tahl Raz
46. “Repression by brute force is always a confession of the inability to make use of the better weapons of the intellect—better because they alone give promise of final success.” ― Ludwig von Mises
- 36 Best Precious Quotes
- 31 Best Refreshing Quotes
- 36 Best Reality Quotes
- 34 Best Millionaire Quotes
- 48 Best Sunshine Quotes
- 54 Best Deep Soul Quotes
- 34 Best Fitting in Quotes
We hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes. Do not forget to mention your favourite line in the comment box below. Also, you can join our motivational Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.