Apple is a nutritious fruit. Eating apples gives you multiple health benefits. Eating them lowers the risk of many chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. It may also promote weight loss and improve brain health. Here are the best inspirational apple quotes, and learning facts about the apple to know its importance in our life.
Let’s read some learning facts about the apple.
Some Known & Unknown Apple Facts
1. An apple is an edible fruit.
2. Apple trees are the most widely grown species in the genus Malus.
3. Apple tree originated in Central Asia. Its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today.
4. Apple trees were brought to North America by European colonists.
5. Apples have religious and mythological significance in many cultures such as Norse, Greek, and European Christian traditions.
6. Apples grown from seed tend to be very different from those of their parents.
7. There are more than 7,500 known cultivars of apples.
8. Different varieties are bred for different tastes and uses, including cooking, raw food, and cider production.
9. China produced nearly half of the total apple production of the world.
Best Inspirational Apple Quotes
Let’s read the collection of the best apple quotes.
1. “A bruised apple is not all bad. It still has tremendous potential.” ― Seth Adam Smith
2. “An apple tree is just like a person. In order to thrive, it needs companionship that’s similar to it in some ways, but quite different than others.” ― Jeffrey Stepakoff
3. “Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed.” ― Robert H. Schuller
4. “As time goes on we get closer to that American Dream of there being a pie cut up and shared. Usually greed and selfishness prevent that and there is always one bad apple in every barrel.” ― Rick Dano
5. “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” ― J.K. Rowling
6. “Comfort me with apples, for I am sick of love.” ― Solomon
7. “Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating an apple was justified?” ― Chuck Palahniuk
8. “Don’t swear off all the fruits just because you ate one bad apple.” ― Tiffanie DeBartolo
9. “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” ― Martin Luther
10. “Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don’t count on harvesting Golden Delicious.” ― Bill Meyer
11. “Everybody’s twelve years old in an apple orchard.” ― Rachel Ray
12. “Give me juicy autumnal fruit, ripe and red from the orchard.” ― Walt Whitman
13. “Good apple pies are a considerable part of our domestic happiness.” ― Jane Austen
14. “He pares his apples that will cleanly feed.” ― George Herbert
15. “If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature’s plan.” ― Frederick Douglass
Best Apple Quotes
16. “If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.” ― Carl Sagan
17. “It’s unsettling to meet people who don’t eat apples.” ― Aimee Bender
18. “Just because an apple falls one hundred times out of a hundred does not mean it will fall on the hundred and first.” ― Derek Landy
19. “My grandparents owned an apple orchard when I was growing up – a lot of apples, cherries…now, actually, a lot of grapes, too, to be honest.” ― Joe Harris
20. “Oh! happy are the apples when the south winds blow.” ― William Wallace Harney
21. “On the trees are only a few gnarled apples that the pickers have rejected. They look like the knuckles of Doctor Reefy’s hands. One nibbles at them and they are delicious. Into a little round place at the side of the apple has been gathered all of its sweetness.” ― Sherwood Anderson
22. “Orchards are a beautiful place and it’s a wonderful experience to do with your children so they see where apples come from. Nothing beats the sensation of picking the first apple of the season.” ― Charles Pratt
23. “Sometimes you’ve got to grab an apple – or grapes, or strawberries. Something that’s healthy but maybe a little bit more adventurous, if you can see fruit as adventurous.” ― LL Cool J
24. “Spare the rod and spoil the child – that is true. But, beside the rod, keep an apple to give him when he has done well.” ― Martin Luther
25. “Ten apples doth not make an orchard.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
26. “The goldenrod is yellow, The corn is turning brown, The trees in apple orchards With fruit are bending down.” ― Helen Hunt Jackson
27. “The moral of snow white is never eat apples.” ― Lemony Snicket
28. “There’s bad apples in every type of job, whether it’s sports or normal day-to-day jobs.” ― Chris Weidman
29. “What goes up must come down.” ― Isaac Newton
- 58 Best Accomplishment Quotes
- 49 Best Conformity Quotes
- 47 Best Individuality Quotes
- 47 Best Madness Quotes
- 56 Best Genius Quotes
- 46 Best Intelligence Quotes
- 42 Best Humor Quotes
We hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes. Do not forget to mention your favourite line in the comment box below. Also, you can join our motivational Instagram page to get positive daily lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.