Here find some best riddles for adults, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Riddles For Adults With Answers
1. A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why? Answer: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him underwater for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? Answer: The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I? Answer: Pencil lead.
4. I can’t be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I’m worthless to one, but priceless to two. What am I? Answer: Love.
Also Find: Rhyming Riddles With Answers
5. I may be simple, I may be complex; I may have a name, but no gender or sex; I am often a question or statements as a setup; I tend to have an answer, ’til you find it I won’t let up. What am I? Answer: A riddle.
6. If eleven plus two equals one, what does nine plus five equal? Answer: 11 o’clock plus 2 hours = 1 o’clock 9 o’clock plus 5 hours = 2 o’clock
7. If two snakes marry, what will their towels say? Answer: Hiss and Hers.
8. If your uncle’s sister is not your aunt, what relation is she to you? Answer: Your mother.
9. No matter how little or how much you use me, you change me every month. What am I? Answer: A Calendar.
10. There is a brother and a sister. The boy wants to visit his father in jail, and the sister wants to visit her mother in the hospital. But they both are not allowed in jail or hospital. All they have is a gun. What do they do? Answer: The boy shoots the girl, and then the boy goes to jail for attempted murder and the girl goes to the hospital due to her injuries.
11. There was a man who wanted to prove his love to his wife. So, he climbed the highest mountain, swam in the deepest ocean, and walked the biggest desert. What do you think his wife said? Answer: Nothing. She divorced him for never being at home.
12. What flowers are kissable? Answer: Tulips.
13. What goes in hard, comes out soft, and you blow continuously? Answer: Bubble Gum.
14. What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish? Answer: A map.
15. What is harder to catch the faster you run? Answer: Your breath!
16. What kind of running mean walking? Answer: Running out of gas!
Easy Riddles For Adults With Answers
17. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has a T in it? Answer: A teapot.
18. What’s at least 6 inches long, goes in your mouth, and is more fun if it vibrates? Answer: A toothbrush. Come on.
19. Which three letters can frighten a thief away? Answer: I C U.
20. You can touch me, You can break me, You should win me if you want to be mine. What am I? Answer: A heart.
21. A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it? Answer: Suicide.
22. A man looks at a painting in a museum and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting? Answer: The man’s son.
23. I am a box that holds keys without locks, yet they can unlock your soul. What am I? Answer: A Piano.
24. I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I’m always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I? Answer: A Windmill.
25. Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, grown in the darkness, A lady’s delight. What am I? Answer: A Pearl.
26. My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I’m often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say. What am I? Answer: A violin.
27. NASA was considering sending canaries into space to study them under zero gravity. The project was scrapped when someone realized that in spite of having sufficient water supplies, they could die of dehydration within a few hours. Why? Answer: Birds, unlike humans, need gravity to swallow. Humans can swallow even while hanging upside down.
28. People make me, save me, change me, raise me. What am I? Answer: Money.
29. Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, and we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you’ll know when I do claim. Who am I? Answer: Death.
30. There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman. What is the word? Answer: Heroine.
Tricky Riddles With Answers For Adults
31. They fill me up and you empty me, almost every day; if you raise my arm, I work the opposite way. What am I? Answer: A mailbox.
32. Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn’t figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of or a table. Just a puddle of water. How’d he do it? Answer: He stood on a block of ice until it melted.
33. Until I am measured, I am not known. Yet how you miss me, when I have flown. What am I? Answer: I am Time.
34. What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks? Answer: Day, and night.
35. What can be stolen, mistaken, or altered, yet never leaves you your entire life? Answer: Your identity.
36. What can be swallowed, but can also swallow you? Answer: Pride.
37. What can be touched but can’t be seen? Answer: Someone’s heart
38. What costs nothing but is worth everything, weighs nothing but lasts a lifetime, that one person can’t own but two can share? Answer: Love. ❤️
39. What did the comedian say when he took off his clothes? Answer: Haven’t you ever seen a comic strip?
40. What does man love more than life, hate more than death or mortal strife; That which contented men desire; the poor have, the rich require; the miser spends, the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to their graves? Answer: Nothing.
41. What fastens two people yet touches only one? Answer: A wedding ring.
42. A group of privates was standing in the blistering sun facing due west. Their sergeant shouted at them: Right turn! About turn! Left turn! In which direction are they now facing? Answer: East.
43. A king, queen, and two twins all lay in a large room. How are there no adults in the room? Answer: They’re all beds!
44. A man is discovered dead sitting at his desk, alone in the locked office. He did not commit suicide and there were no weapons in the room. The only clue is a sealed envelope on the desk in front of him. How did he die? Answer: The envelope glue was poisoned and when the man licked the envelope to seal it, he died.
45. A woman who lives in new york legally married three men, she did not get a divorce, get an enrollment, or legally separate. How is this possible? Answer: She is a minister.
46. As a whole, I am both safe and secure. Behead me, and I become a place of meeting. Behead me again, and I am the partner of ready. Restore me, and I become the domain of beasts. What am I? Answer: Stable.
Hard Riddles For Adults With Answers
47. As defendants, we deny all involvement in the unscrupulous dealings which have come to light in the recent government investigation. What country name is hidden in the previous sentence? Answer: Sweden. “defendants, we deny”.
48. I don’t have eyes, ears, nose, and tongue, but I can see, smell, hear and taste everything. What am I? Answer: A brain.
49. I weaken all men for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back, None suffer to have me but do from my lack. What am I? Answer: Sleep.
50. If someone robbed you in the shower, what would you be? Answer: An eye wetness.
51. If you can buy 1 for $1, 14 for $2, and 145 for $3, what are you buying? Answer: House numbers
52. My life is often a volume of grief, your help is needed to turn a new leaf. Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I’m always ready to tell a tale. What am I? Answer: A book!
53. The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no. What was the question? Answer: Do you mind?
54. The land was white the seed was black It’ll take a good scholar to riddle me that. What am I? Answer: An eye or an eyeball
55. There were 5 men traveling down a road and it started to rain and 4 men sped up, the 5th did not, but they all arrived at the same place at the same time but all of them were wet besides the 5th. How? Answer: He was dead and in a coffin.
56. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they? Answer: Stars.
57. Thirty white horses on a red hill, First they champ, Then they stamp, Then they stand still. What are they? Answer: Teeth.
58. What can be driven although it doesn’t have wheels, sliced but stays whole? Answer: A golf Ball.
59. What did the hangman get his wife for her birthday? Answer: A Choker.
60. What has no hands but might knock on your door, and if it does you better open up? Answer: Opportunity.
61. When is a baby not a baby? Answer: When it’s a little cross.
62. You are locked in a house and you have four objects. You have a wooden chair, a ladder, a piano, and a rubber ax. You can only pick one object and you can’t get out by breaking anything. What would you use to get out? Answer: You use the piano KEYS to unlock the door!
63. You go to the doctor because you’re ill and he prescribes you 3 pills and tells you to take them every half hour. How long do the pills last you? Answer: An hour because the first pill doesn’t take 30 min. to take.