Here find some best riddles for friends, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Riddles For Friends With Answers
1. Although I may have eyes, I cannot see. I have a round brown face with lots of acne. What am I? Answer: A potato.
2. Can you write cow in 13 letters? Answer: See o double you
3. How can you drop a raw egg from a height onto a concrete floor without cracking it? Answer: Concrete floors are very hard to crack
4. I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I? Answer: A joke.
5. I can fly but have no wings. I can cry, but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I? Answer: A cloud.
6. I like to twirl my body but keep my head up high. After I go in, everything becomes tight. What am I? Answer: A screw.
Also Find: Riddles For Teens With Answers
7. I never was but always will be. No one ever saw me but everyone knows I exist. I give people the motivation to better themselves every day. What am I? Answer: Tomorrow
8. I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. What am I? Answer: A tree
9. I wiggle and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. What am I? Answer: A worm.
10. I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old, and every Halloween I stand up inside Jack O Lanterns. What am I? Answer: A Candle
11. Like a good friend, I am always there for you. Night or day. What am I? Answer: A shadow
12. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner? Answer: A stamp.
Friendship Riddles With Answers
13. What did the bat say to his best friend on Friday night? Answer: Let’s hang out!
14. What did the rabbit say to his friend on Valentine’s Day? Answer: Somebunny loves you!
15. What is stronger than glue and lasts a lifetime? Answer: Friendship
16. Which ship has two mates, but no captain? Answer: Friendship
17. Why was the guy looking for fast food with his friend? Answer: Because his friend said dinner is on me!
18. I am hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. What am I? Answer: A friend
19. I may be your best friend, but I depend on you. On the brink of danger, it is you I will defend. What am I? Answer: A dog
20. Most people want it if you have it, you are lucky. What is it? Answer: Friendship
21. The fewer of me you have, the more I am worth. What am I? Answer: Friends
22. What did teeth give their teeth friends when they were sad? Answer: Mouthwash to brighten them up
23. Where do cows go with their friends? Answer: The moooovies!
24. Which is the best ship in the world? Answer: Friendship.