Here find some best riddles for teens, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Riddles For Teens With Answers
1. How can a man go seven days without sleep? Answer: He only sleeps at night.
2. How many teenagers does it take to empty the trash, take it out, and put in a new garbage bag? Answer: No idea, they don’t do it.
3. What can make an octopus laugh? Answer: Ten tickles (tentacles).
4. What can you hear but not touch or see? Answer: Your voice.
5. What do teens say when they have trouble with even numbers in their math class? Answer: I can’t even.
6. What fruit is always sad? Answer: Blueberry.
Also Find: Best Riddles For Adults With Answers
7. What gets sharper the more you use it? Answer: Your brain.
8. What happens four times in a teenager’s life, once in adult life and never in childhood? Answer: The letter E.
9. What has 13 hearts, but no other organs? Answer: A deck of playing cards.
10. What has a head and a tail, but nobody? Answer: A coin.
11. What has a neck but no head? Answer: A bottle.
12. What has no beginning, end, or middle? Answer: A doughnut.
13. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand? Answer: A palm.
Easy Riddles For Teens With Answers
14. What’s black and white and read all over? Answer: A newspaper.
15. Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks? Answer: Neither, they both weigh one pound.
16. While a cat was outside, it started to downpour. The cat couldn’t find any shelter and got completely soaked by the rain, yet not a single hair was wet. How could this be? Answer: It was a hairless cat.
17. Why couldn’t the teacher control her pupils? Answer: She couldn’t find her glasses.
18. I have no doors but I have keys, I have no rooms but I do have a space, you can enter but you can never leave. What am I? Answer: A keyboard.
19. I sound so cool and people all over the world come again and again to see me. Most people spend years with me but you can’t be too old or young to come to see me, unless you decide to make me part of your career. I am able to make you smarter and wealthier too. What am I? Answer: School.
20. If you are running in a race and you pass the person in second place, what place are you in? Answer: Second place.
21. It is lighter than a feather, but you can’t hold it for more than two minutes. What is it? Answer: Your breath
22. My first is in chocolate but not in ham, my second’s in cake and also in jam, my third at tea-time is easily found, my whole is a friend who’s often around. What am I? Answer: A cat.
23. There are two fathers and two sons in a car. How many people are in the car? Answer: Three people — a grandfather, a father, and a son
24. What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up? Answer: An umbrella.
25. What gets wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel
26. What has 13 hearts but no brains? Answer: A pack of playing cards
Tricky Riddles With Answers For Teens
27. What has a head and a tail but no body? Answer: A coin
28. What has a mouth but cannot eat and runs but has no legs? Answer: A river
29. What has branches but no leaves or fruits? Answer: A bank
30. What has no beginning, end, or middle? Answer: A circle
31. When you have me, you want to share me. But if you share me, you don’t have me any longer. What am I? Answer: A secret
32. Where does divorce come from before marriage? Answer: In the dictionary
33. Which tree can you carry in your hand? Answer: Palm tree
34. A man shaves throughout the day, yet he has a beard. How? Answer: He is a barber.
35. During which month do people sleep the least? Answer: February
36. I am made of water, but I die when you put water on me. Who am I? Answer: Ice
37. I am smooth as silk. I can be hard or soft. I fall but cannot climb. What am I? Answer: Rain
38. I grow richer with alcohol but die with water. Who am I? Answer: Fire
39. I have no doors but have keys. I have no rooms but have space. You can enter, but you cannot leave. What am I? Answer: A keyboard
Hard Riddles For Teens With Answers
40. I have seas with no water, mountains with no land, and towns with no people. What am I? Answer: A map
41. If you drop me on the ground, I survive. But if you drop me in water, I die. What am I? Answer: Paper
42. The person who buys me cannot use it, and the person who uses me cannot buy me or see me. What am I? Answer: A coffin
43. What breaks the moment you say its name? Answer: Silence
44. What can make an octopus laugh? Answer: Ten-tickles (tentacles)
45. What can you find in a minute or an hour but never in a day or a month? Answer: The letter “U”
46. What do you break before you use it? Answer: An egg
47. What has a thumb and fingers but is not alive? Answer: A glove
48. What is the similarity between “2 + 2 = 5” and your left hand? Answer: Neither is right
49. Which is the sweetest and most romantic fruit? Answer: Honeydew
50. Which month has 28 days? Answer: All months
51. You can hear me but cannot see me. I don’t speak until you do. What am I? Answer: An echo