Welcome to Bible Riddles! These riddles are a fun and engaging way to learn about the stories and teachings of the Bible. Each riddle will challenge your knowledge and understanding of the Bible, and help you to remember important lessons and characters from the scriptures. Whether you are a seasoned Bible scholar or just starting your journey with faith, these riddles are sure to provide a fun and educational experience for all. So come and test your knowledge with Bible Riddles!
Bible Riddles With Answers
1. How do we know that Noah was preceded by the ark by at least three other people?
Answers: Because the Bible says that Noah came forth (fourth).
2. How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
Answers: None. Moses wasn’t on the ark, Noah was.
3. In the first book of the Bible this creature tempted Adam and Eve to eat fruit that they shouldn’t have so Eden is where they had to leave. What is it?
4. In what place did a rooster in the Bible crow where all the people in the world could hear him?
Answers: In the ark.
5. This is sometimes called a serpent and its skin has a lot of scales. It can have a venomous bite and some have rattles in their tails.
Answers: The snake
Also Find: Bad Riddles & Autumn Riddles
6. What was the first theatrical venture in the Bible?
Answers: When Eve appeared for Adam’s benefit.
7. When was medicine first mentioned in the Bible?
Answers: When the Lord gave Moses two tablets.
8. When was tennis first mentioned in the Bible?
Answers: When Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court.
9. When was the first meat mentioned in the Bible?
Answers: When Noah took Ham into the ark.
10. Where was Noah when the light went out?
Answers: In the d’ark.
11. Which are the two smallest things mentioned in the Bible?
Answers: The widow’s mite and the wicked flee (flea).
12. Who in the Bible was the champion runner of all time?
Answers: Adam. He was the first in the human race.
13. Who was the strongest man in the Bible?
Answers: Jonah, because the whale couldn’t hold him even after he got him down.
Hard Bible Riddles With Answers For Kids
14. Why did god create Adam before he created Eve?
Answers: Because he didn’t want anyone telling him how to make Adam.
15. Why was the giant Goliath very much astonished when David hit him with a stone?
Answers: Because such a thing had never before entered his head.
16. You would have seen three of these on the Calvary hillside. One of which carried Jesus on Good Friday when he died. What was it?
Answers: The cross
17. Why won’t we drink milk in the new world?
Answers: Because, at Armageddon, there will be udder destruction.
18. Why was Moses the most sinful man in the Bible?
Answers: He broke all the 10 commandments at once.
19. Why was Moses buried in the land of Moab?
Answers: He was dead
20. Why should we be encouraged by the story of Jonah and the whale?
Answers: Because Jonah was down in the mouth, but came out all right.
21. Who was the straightest man in the Bible?
Answers: Joseph, because Pharaoh made a ruler out of him.
22. Who was the greatest entertainer in the Bible?
Answers: Samson-He brought down the house even though it was filled with his enemies.
23. Who was older, David or Goliath?
Answers: David must have been because he rocked Goliath to sleep.
24. Who is the greatest babysitter mentioned in the Bible?
Answers: David, he rocked Goliath to sleep.
25. While I was snug in my bassinet on Christmas Day, my mother, Mary, sat nearby and sung me a lullaby. Who am I?
Answers: Baby Jesus
26. Where are freeways first mentioned in the Bible?
Answers: Genesis 1:30 “The Lord made every creeping thing.”
Bible Riddles For Adults And Answers
27. When was the longest day in the Bible?
Answers: When there was no Eve in it.
28. What was the last thing Noah said before he entered the Ark?
Answers: So long Fellers!
29. What was it that Adam and Eve never had and yet they gave to their children?
Answers: Earthly parents.
30. What two things did Samson never eat for breakfast?
Answers: Lunch and dinner
31. What simple affliction caused the death of Samson?
Answers: He died of fallen arches.
32. What man in the Bible had no parents?
Answers: Joshua, the son of Nun.
33. What evidence does the Bible give to show that Adam and Eve were rather noisy?
Answers: They raised Cain.
34. What 3 things do John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh have in common?
Answers: Honey, hairshirts, and the same middle name
35. We traveled from the East, following a bright star, bringing gifts to the newborn King. Who were we?
Answers: Three wise men.
36. How long did Cain hate his brother?
Answers: As long as he was Abel.
37. Did Eve ever have a date with Adam?
Answers: No, just an apple.
38. After the flood, how many people left the ark ahead of Noah?
Answers: Three. Because the Bible says that Noah went forth out of the ark.
(Image source: unsplash.com)