Here find some best collections of bicycle riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Bicycle Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. A man lay dead in a room with 51 bicycles around him. What happened? The man was playing a poker game and cheated. The bicycles are a type of card.
2. Bill rode his bicycle 300 miles. Three tires were used equally in accumulating this distance. How many miles of wear did each tire sustain? A: 200 miles. For every mile traveled, each of the two tires sustained one mile of usage. Therefore, in a total of 300 miles traveled, there would be a total of 600 miles of wear. And 600 divided by three is 200.
3. Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike? The pavement.
4. How do you travel a great distance without letting your feet touch the ground, while never leaving it? A: Ride a bike
5. I am a type of transport that has two wheels. Ride me every day and stay fit. I have a pedal on each side. Who am I? Bicycle
Also Find: Biology Riddles With Answers
6. I am always two-tired, but am never too tired. What am I? A bike
7. I cannot stand on my two feet; I need help from one who can. But in motion, they’re superior To the sturdy feet of man. What am I? A bike
8. If cars burn money and make you fat, what burns fat and saves you money? A: A bicycle
9. Nike is a famous sportswear brand. Replace one letter, and you get a mode of transportation. A: Bike
10. What do you call a bicycle built by a chemist? Bike-carbonate of soda!
Best Riddles About Bicycle For Adults With Answers
11. What do you call a bicycle with a bed on top? Bedridden!
12. What do you call an artist who sculpts with bicycle parts? Cycleangelo
13. What do you call angels that ride in a motorcycle group? Hell’s Angels
14. What do you get if you cross a bike and a flower? Bicycle petals!
15. What horse eats no oats and has wheels for legs? A bicycle
16. What is a ghost-proof bicycle? One with no spooks in it.
17. Why are bank tellers not allowed to ride bicycles? They tend to lose their balance.
18. Why can’t a bicycle stand up on its own? Because it’s too tired!
19. Why can’t an elephant ride a bicycle? Because he doesn’t have a thumb to ring the bell.
20. Why can’t you take a nap during the Tour de France? Because if you snooze, you loose!
21. Why couldn’t Cinderella win the bicycle race? She has a pumpkin for a coach!