Here find some best collections of biology riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Biology Riddles With Answers
1. How did the blonde define hydrophobic on her chemistry exam? Fear of utility bills.
2. How did the English major define microtome on his biology exam? An itsy bitsy book.
3. How did the herpetologist know he would be married soon? He caught the garter snake.
4. How do you make a hormone? Don’t pay her.
5. How are a dog and a marine biologist alike? One wags a tail and the other tags a whale.
6. How many biologists does it take to change a light bulb? Four. One to change it and three to write the environmental-impact statement.
Also Find: Birthday Riddles With Answers
7. Two chemistry students walk into a bar. The first says, “I’ll order an H2O.” The second then says, “I’ll order an H2O too.” Why did the second student die? “H2O too” sounds like “H2O2”, which is hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is a poison and can be deadly if its concentration in water is sufficiently high.
8. What did one cell say to his sister cell when she stepped on his toe? Mitosis
9. What did the femur say to the patella? I kneed you.
10. What did the male stamen say to the female pistil? I like your “style”
11. What do you call a cab which provides drug therapy? Chemotaxis
12. What do you call the leader of a biology gang? The Nucleus
13. What does DNA stand for? National Dyslexics Association
14. What was the biologist wearing on his first date with a hot chick? Designer jeans.
15. What’s the difference between ammonia and pneumonia? Ammonia is found in bottles; pneumonia is found in chests.
16. Why are environmentalists bad at playing cards? They like to avoid the flush.
17. Why are men sexier than women? You can’t spell sexy without xy
18. Why did the computer go to the nurse? It had a Virus
19. Why was the scuba diver failing Biology? Because he was below “C” level.