Find here the collection of some funny, hilarious bird jokes for kids, adults, teens, and of all ages of children. These jokes are shared here to create humor. Because laughing creates a positive impact on you physically and mentally.
Funny Bird Jokes For Kids
1. Did you hear about the chicken that could only lay eggs in winter? She was no spring chicken!
2. How do you catch a tame bird? The tame way, unique up on it!
3. How does a bird with a broken wing manage to land safely? With its sparrowchute.
4. How does a chicken send mail to her friend? In a Hen-velope!
5. How does a Penguin build a LEGO house? Igloos it together!
6. How is throwing a dictionary similar to birds flying south for winter? They’re both flying information!
7. How many birds does it take to change a lightbulb? Toucan do it!
Also Find: Funny Birthday Jokes
8. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Hoo. Hoo who? Mum, there’s an owl at the door!
9. There was a rooster sitting on top of a barn. If it laid an egg, which way would it roll? Roosters don’t lay eggs!
10. They told me to stop doing flamingo impressions… I had to put my foot down!
11. What bird is always depressed? The blue jay
12. What bird is always out of breath? A puffin!
13. What did the duck say to the waiter? Put it on my bill!
14. What did the duck say when he dropped the dishes? I hope I didn’t quack any!
15. What did the sick chicken say? Oh no! I have the people-pox!
16. What did the snowman say to the robin? I have a snow idea!
Best Bird Jokes Ever For Kids
17. What do chicken families do on sunny afternoons? Have peck-nics!
18. What do chickens study at university? Ergonomics!
19. What do you call a bird that’s afraid to fly? Chicken!
20. What do you call a bird who stars in action movies? Steven Seagull!
21. What do you call a chicken in the 1960s? A funky chicken.
22. What do you call a duck that works in a hospital? A Health Quacktitioner!Smiling red-crested rooster and owl
23. What do you call a duck who’s always telling jokes? A wise quacker!
24. What do you call a funny chicken? A comedi-hen
25. What do you call a man with a seagull on his head? Cliff!
26. What do you call a penguin in the desert? Lost!
27. What do you call two birds in love? Tweethearts!
28. What do you get if you cross a canary with a lawnmower? Shredded tweet!
29. What do you give a sick bird? Tweetment!
30. What have webbed feet and fangs? Count Duckula!
31. What is a duck’s favorite game? Beak-a-boo!
One Liner Bird Jokes For Adults
32. What is a polygon? A dead parrot!
33. What is a seabird’s favorite pop song from the 80s? Gulls Just Wanna Have Fun!
34. What is black and white and black and white and black and white and…? A penguin falling down the stairs!
35. What is green and pecks on trees? Woody the Wood Pickle.
36. What is it called when it’s raining ducks and geese? Fowl weather!
37. What is the difference between a fly and a bird? A bird can fly but a fly can’t bird!
38. What kind of bird sticks to clothes? A vel-crow!
39. What kind of bird works at a construction site? The crane!
40. What kind of TV shows do ducks watch? Duckumentaries!
41. When does a teacher carry birdseed? When there is a parrot-teacher conference!
42. When should you buy a bird? When it’s going cheep!
43. Where do ducks go when they are sick? To the duck-tor!
44. Which bird always gets first place? A peng-win!
45. Which bird steals soap from your bath? A rubber duck!
Best Bird Jokes Ever
46. Why did the bird fly into the library? Because he was looking for bookworms!
47. Why did the bird get a ticket? It broke the law of gravity!
48. Why did the bird go to the hospital? To get tweetment!
49. Why did the chicken cross the clothing store? To get to the other size!
50. Why did the chicken NOT cross the road? Because it was a zebra crossing!
51. Why did the duck cross the road? Because there was a quack on the sidewalk!
52. Why did the little bird get in trouble at school? Because he was caught tweeting on a test.
53. Why did the rooster cross the road? To prove he wasn’t a chicken!
54. Why do birds fly south in the winter? Because it’s too far to walk!
55. Why do birds fly to warmer climates in the winter? Because it’s easier than walking!
56. Why do ducks fly south? Because it’s too far to walk!
57. Why do owls get invited to parties? Because they’re a hoot!
58. Why do scientists think hummingbirds hum? Because they can’t remember the words!
59. Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bay gulls!
60. Why does a flamingo lift up one leg? Because if it lifted both legs it would fall over!