Find here the collection of some funny, hilarious birthday jokes for kids, adults, teens, and of all ages of children. These jokes are shared here to create humor. Because laughing creates a positive impact on you physically and mentally.
Funny Birthday Jokes For Kids
1. Did Moby Dick enjoy his birthday? Oh yes — he had a whale of a time.
2. Did you hear about the tree’s birthday? It was a sappy one!
3. Did you know that birthdays are good for your health? It’s a scientific fact: People who have more birthdays live longer.
4. Doctor, doctor! I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake. Next time, take off the candles!
5. Does a pink candle burn longer than a blue one? No, they both burn shorter!
6. How do pickles celebrate their birthdays? They relish the moment!
Also Find: Black Cat Jokes
7. How do you know if a birthday cake is sad? Look for the tiers.
8. How is a birthday cake like baseball? Both need batters.
9. I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative!
10. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Omar. Omar who? Omar gosh, it’s your birthday!
11. What birthday present is guaranteed to make anyone’s face light up? A light bulb.
12. What did one candle say to the other? “Birthdays just burn me up.”
13. What did the astronaut say when he was given his birthday present?’Houston, we have gift off!’
14. What did the birthday balloon say to the safety pin? “Hey, buster.”
15. What did the cheese say to his friend on his birthday? “Hope you have a gouda birthday!”
16. What did the elephant want for his birthday? A trunk is full of gifts!
17. What did the ice cream say to the grumpy birthday cake? “What’s eating you?”
One Liner Birthday Jokes For Adults
18. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? “Aye matey.”
19. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? Aye matey!
20. What did the Teddy Bear say after blowing out his birthday candles? No cake for me… I’m stuffed!
21. What do mussels do on their birthdays? They shell-ebrate!
22. What do penguins sing on a birthday? Freeze a jolly good fellow!
23. What do you always get on your birthday? Another year older.
24. What do you get a hunter for his birthday? A birthday pheasant!
25. What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday? Hoppy Birthday!
26. What does a vegetarian get on their birthday? A carrot cake!
27. What does every birthday end with? The letter Y.
28. What goes up and never comes down? Your age!
29. What happens when no one comes to your birthday party? You can have your cake and eat it too.
30. What is a donkey’s favorite party game? Pin the tail on the human!
31. What is it about birthdays that make kangaroos unhappy? They only get to celebrate them in leap years!
32. What kind of birthday cake does Elsa like? The kind with lots of frosting and icing!
33. What kind of birthday cake is hard as a rock? Marble cake.
34. What kind of candle burns longer than others? None, silly — they all burn shorter.
Short Birthday Jokes For Friends
35. What sort of birthday cake do ghosts prefer? I Scream Cake.
36. What will you do if no one comes to your birthday party? You’ll have your cake and eat it, too.
37. When I was born, I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
38. When is a birthday cake like a golf ball? When you slice it!
39. Where do you find a birthday present for a cat? In a cat-alogue!
40. Why are birthdays good for you? Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest!
41. Why couldn’t the knot go to the birthday party? It was all tied up.
42. Why did people take off their coats at the birthday party? Because everyone kept toasting.
43. Why did the bakery get robbed? Robbers heard the cakes were rich.
44. Why did the birthday cake visit the psychologist? Because it was feeling crumby!
45. Why did the little girl get soap for her birthday? It was a soap-rise party!
46. Why do we put candles on top of birthday cakes? Because it doesn’t work to put them on the bottom.
47. Why does the mushroom always get a birthday party invites? He’s a fun-guy!
48. Why don’t kangaroos don’t like birthdays? They only get to celebrate them in leap years.
49. Why was the dragon nervous on their birthday? Because they had to blow the candles out!
50. Why were there balloons in the bathroom? There was a birthday potty!