Here are the best black panther trivia questions with answers to test your knowledge of how much you know about the movie. Trivia Questions are the best fun way to test your knowledge in the knowledge-growing process.
Black Panther Trivia Questions With Answers
1. A member of which tribe comes forward to face T’Challa for the throne? Answer: The Jabari Tribe
2. A misidentified weapon made of Vibranium is stolen from a museum in which nation? Answer: The United Kingdom
3. According to the movie, what is the only way to enter Black Panther’s native country? Answer: One needs to know the exact coordinates of the entry gate in order to enter the country.
4. Everett Ross works for which organization? Answer: CIA
5. How is T’Challa related to N’Jadaka? Answer: They’re cousins.
6. How many heart-shaped herbs are saved by Nakia? Answer: One
Also Find: Hearthstone Trivia With Answers
7. How many scenes had to be cut while making ‘Black Panther’? Answer: According to sources, four scenes were deleted from the movie.
8. How many tribes originally settled in Wakanda? Answer: Five
9. How much did it cost to make ‘Black Panther’? Answer: ‘Black Panther’ was created at the cost of around 200 million dollars.
10. T’Challa’s suit is able to store which of these? Answer: Kinetic energy
11. Ulysses Klaue’s vibranium deal sends T’Challa to which nation? Answer: South Korea
12. What is the language spoken in Wakanda? Answer: Isixhosa, it is a native and official language in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
13. What is the name of the fictional place where Black Panther is supposed to live? Answer: The country of Wakanda.
14. What is Wakanda renowned for all over the world in the MCU? Answer: Vibranium mines.
15. What makes Wakanda’s Vibranium so desirable? Answer: Vibranium is one of the most resilient metals in the Marvel universe.
16. Where in Africa is Wakanda said to be located? Answer: It’s most likely in Eastern Africa.
17. Which continent was the inspiration for the Black Panther movie? Answer: Black Panther is based on the various cultures found in Africa.
18. Who directed the Black Panther movie? Answer: Ryan Coogler who directed this breathtaking movie.
19. Who played the role of Black Panther? Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
20. Who was initially held responsible for the assassination of T’Chaka? Answer: Captain America’s friend Bucky, also known as the Winter Soldier.
21. Why was it so difficult to pinpoint the exact location of the Wakandans? Answer: Wakandans employed a cloaking device that shielded the country from the outside world.