Here find some best collections of Human Body riddles, puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Body Riddles For Kids With Answers
1. I am a body part. But I am not a knee. I am found on your face. I’m what you use to see I am a? An eyeball
2. I am a body part. That’s attached to your wrist. When I have been curled up. I am known as a fist. What am I? I am a hand
3. I am something everybody tends to overlook no matter how careful he is. What am I? Your nose
4. I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or I can be square. What am I? Fingernails
5. I have a towel that never gets dry. What is it? My tongue.
6. I have three letters. I read the same forward and backward. I know you’ll get the answer, I know you’ll see. It’s a word that is important to you and me. What word am I? Eye
Also Find: Bowling Riddles With Answers
7. I run cold and hot, I look blue but am red. What am I? Blood
8. I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. You always follow me around. What am I? Your Nose
9. I walk on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs at noon, and 3 legs at night. What am I? Human
10. If you break me I do not stop working; if you touch me I may be snared; if you lose me nothing will matter. I am? Your heart.
11. I’m red but I’m, not a strawberry. I have different types but I’m, not an apple. I can be pumped but Im, not a bicycle tire. I can be donated but Im, not money. I contain cells but I’m, not a jail. Im in your body but Im, not your heart. I am? Blood
12. It’s not in your tummy. But it’s somewhere above. It is often thought of. As a symbol of love. Answer: Heart
Guess The Human Body Part Riddles With Answers
13. My body has no ears or tongue. So I am not able to use phones. Tickling doesn’t work on me. Because I am only made of bones. Who am I? A skeleton
14. Sometimes they’re large, sometimes they’re little. They’re white and they can be broken And in some people they are brittle. What could these things be? They are bones
15. The land was white the seed was black it’ll take a good scholar to riddle me that. What is it? An eye
16. They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they? Gloves
17. This body has no ears or tongue So he’s not able to use phones. Tickling doesn’t work on him. Because he’s only made of bones. Who is this guy? These are a part of your body
18. This body is wrapped in cloth. Was a Pharaoh it’s said. Wait, is his arm moving? Uh-oh, he’s now undead! What is it? A Mummy
19. This is found in your body. From your feet up to your head. It is a type of liquid. And it is the color red. What am I? Blood
20. We are just like people. We grow, we get old, and we die off. We come in many different colors. Black, white, brown. We come in an army, there are thousands of us, yet we have no war. But we will still die off over the years. What am I? Hair
21. What are ten things you can always count on? Your fingers.
22. What beats but inflicts no pain? The human heart
23. What can pierce one’s ears without a hole? NOISE
Riddles About Body Organs
24. What did the right hemisphere say to the left hemisphere when they could not agree on anything? Let’s split!
25. What does a shoemaker use to repair shoes? Toe-nails
26. What has a body a neck and a head? A guitar
27. What has a bottom at its top? A leg
28. What has a foot but no legs? A snail
29. What has a foot, but has no legs? A mountain
30. What Has A Head And A Tail But No Body? Coin
31. What has a Heart but no other organs? A deck of cards
32. What has feet and legs and nothing else? Stockings
33. What has fifty legs but can’t walk? Half a centipede.
34. What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night? A human being
35. What is better than the presence of mind in an automobile accident? Absence of body
36. What is the difference between a bus driver and a cold? One knows the stops, the other stops the nose.
Hard Riddles About Body Parts
37. What is the most special part of your body during Christmas? Mistletoe
38. What kind of cap isn’t removed? Your kneecap!
39. What kind of ears does an engine have? Engineers.
40. When are eyes not eyes? When the wind makes them water
41. When liquid splashes me, none seeps through, When I’m moved a lot, liquid I spew, When I am hit, color I change, And colors I come in, quite a range, What I cover is quite complex, Yet I am very easy to flex. What am I? Skin
42. Why are men going bald at an older age these days? Because they’re wearing their hair longer.
43. Why do some people say that Captain Kirk has three ears? He has a right ear, a left ear, and a final front ear.
44. Why isn’t your nose twelve inches long? Because it would then be afoot.
45. You can easily touch me, but not see me. You can throw me out, but not away. What am I? Your back
46. You will find 206. Inside adult human bodies. Together they’re a skeleton. Ligaments connect all of these. They are? Bones
47. Your body has two of these. But they cannot give a kiss. You use them to help you walk. And twelve inches make up this. What is this? They are feet