Read here inspiring quotes by Boman Irani to find the motivation in any stage of life.
Boman Irani started his career as a photographer, now he is one of the successful actors in the Bollywood industry.
Boman Irani was born on 2 December 1959 in Bombay. His father died 6 months before Irani was born.
He used to do waiter jobs in his initial days. He was also a photographer, used to take sports photos and selling them for 20 to 30 rupees. He also managed his mother’s bakery and namkeen shop until he was 32 years old.
He has also a passion for acting and made his film debut in 2003 with the film Darna Mana Hai, but he got his first success in the film Munna Bhai M.B.B.S in 2003.
He showed his amazing acting skill in many successful movies such as Main Hoon Na, Veer-Zaara, Don, Heyy Babyy, Housefull, Jolly LLB, Bhoothnath Returns, Housefull 3, Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran, Lage Raho Munna Bhai, 3 Idiots, Don 2, Happy New Year, PK, Dilwale, Sanju.
Boman Irani Motivational Quotes
1. “I’m an actor, and I don’t look at myself as providing comic relief. I have done diverse and dark roles such as a psycho, murderer, and others in films such as ‘Don’, ‘Eklavya’ and ‘3 Idiots.’” ― Boman Irani
2. “One can understand a person by the way he removes his wallet and puts his hand to take out money.” ― Boman Irani
3. “I’m not a hero or a superstar. I’m an everyday guy. I feel happy when children approach me. I feel that something good is happening in life when little kids recognize me.” ― Boman Irani
Quotes on Life
4. “When I was a child, I never spoke. The teacher used to write remarks in my notebook. My mom sent me to a trainer. I started talking, and it gave me confidence.” ― Boman Irani
5. “Once, Naseeruddin Shah told me that the wafer shop was the best acting school that I could have attended. And I completely agree. I observed every customer very minutely and picked up some quirk or the other. Later, I used those experiences while playing different characters.” ― Boman Irani
Quotes on Film & Acting
6. “I don’t mind being identified as any character as long as I’m doing a good job as an actor. I have done all kinds of roles – from an editor, judge, police officer, murderer to a corrupt businessman.” ― Boman Irani
7. “I still reject lead roles, as I don’t accept any role if I don’t find it challenging enough. I am very careful while making selections.” ― Boman Irani
8. “Remember, acting is not a business of glamour. It is science, craft, and art. Read about acting; don’t do it for the sake of fun.” ― Boman Irani
9. “I just love to work and spend time with my family. And that’s the reason I don’t look at the length of the role, but what it has to offer me.” ― Boman Irani
Quotes on Fear
10. “Fear is one thing that can ruin everything. It’s the greatest problem.” ― Boman Irani
Quote to Be Idol
11. “My theory is children don’t do what you tell them to do, they do what you do. You have to always do the right thing because they follow you.” ― Boman Irani
Quotes on Family
12. “It is so wonderful to have a family to come home to, to sit with them, pull each other’s legs… To lose all of that for what? Who’s got the time? I’m having great fun working.” ― Boman Irani
Boman Irani Inspiring Dialogues from movies
1. “Winning is also a habit, which comes slowly.” ― Boman Irani (Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal)
2. “Human beings get only two or four such opportunities in life. where he can say that I have done something in life.” ― Boman Irani (Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal)
3. “Life is a cycle, sometimes it gives happiness, sometimes it gives sorrow.” ― Boman Irani (Love Story 2050)
4. “The more you doubt life, the more life will trouble you.” ― Boman Irani (Shaadi Se Pehle)
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Boman Irani Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Quotes by Anupam Kher
- Inspiring Quotes by Kamal Haasan
- Inspiring Quotes by Prakash Raj
- Inspiring Quotes by Rishi Kapoor