Here find some best collections of book riddles, funny book puzzle questions, and brain teasers. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Book Riddles With Answers
1. A book costs $1 plus half its price. How much does it cost?
Answer: The book costs $2. Let the cost be X. We know that: X = 1 + X/2. Solving for X will give 2.
2. A color is seen on a stoplight, an item you use to eliminate the darkness. What comic book character is it?
Answer: Green Lantern.
3. A teacher is yelling, she closes the door, the window, and a book. What did she forget to close?
Answer: Her mouth.
4. Don’t judge a book by its cover. What is the contradictory proverb?
Answer: Clothes make the man.
5. Four legs I do have, yet I never walk. I work not, yet I have food. All the food I get, none do I eat but you do. I cannot read yet many times I’m found with books. I am only but a carpenter’s work. What am I?
Answer: A table.
6. How do you reach a book in an emergency room?
Answer: Call its pager
7. I am the king’s, given by the people; Used by the king, on the people who gave him; everyone obeys him because he has me. What am I?
8. I am the shell of something interesting. My front is very eye-catching but my inside tells all. What am I?
Answer: A Book.
Also Find: Rabbit Riddles With Answers
9. I have 10 books and I label them with their number. I take seven out to read. How many books are left?
Answer: 9! You have taken the book with the label seven!
10. I wiggled and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. I really don’t want to be on a hook, and I become a person when combined with a book. What am I?
11. My first is high, My second damp, My whole a tie, A writer’s cramp. What am I?
Answer: Hyphen. The first two lines yield high-fen. A hyphen is used by a writer to tie (or cramp) two words together.
12. My life is often a volume of grief, your help is needed to turn a new leaf. Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I’m always ready to tell a tale. What am I?
Answer: A book!
13. My numbers may vary, thin as a sheet, take one away, and we’re just not complete. What am I?
Answer: A Book.
14. My son was playing with a book and tore out pages 7, 8, 100, 101, 222, and 223. How many pages were torn out?
Answer: 10. Remember pages of a book are double-sided. 7+8, 99+100, 101+102, 221+222, 223+224s.
Also Find: Best Pet Riddles With Answers
15. To find this clue you have to look, in the place where you read books?
Answer: A library
16. What are the smartest creatures?
17. What building has the most stories?
Answer: The library.
18. What did one math book say to the other math book?
Answer: Do you want to hear my problems?
19. What did the robber say when he stole from the bookstore?
Answer: “I had better book it out of here.”
20. What did the wall say to the bookcase?
Answer: I’ll meet you at the corner.
21. What do aliens like to read?
Answer: Comet books
Book Puzzle Questions, Brain Teasers With Answers
22. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
23. What has a spine, but no bones?
Answer: A book.
24. What has words but never speaks?
Answer: A book
25. What is that which has many leaves, but no stem?
Answer: A book.
26. What is the highest public building in your city?
Answer: The library has the most stories.
27. What makes “Book, Box, and Noon” the same?
Answer: There are all nouns.
28. What would we get if we threw all the books in the ocean?
Answer: A title wave!
29. What’s a cat’s favorite book?
Answer: Cat in a Hat
30. What’s the longest word in the dictionary?
Answer: Smiles. Because there is a mile between each s.
31. When is a math book sad?
Answer: When it is full of problems!
32. Where do bedtime books sleep?
Answer: Under their covers.
33. Where do books sleep?
Answer: Between their covers.
34. Why did everybody like to go out to eat with the librarian?
Answer: She could always book a reservation.
35. Why were the notebooks afraid to go to college?
Answer: Because the College ruled notebooks!
36. You go here to find books, where are you going?
Answer: To the library