Here find some best collections of brain riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Brain Riddles For Kids With Answers
1. A brother and sister were standing on opposite sides of a river. When the brother called her, the sister crossed the river to meet him. But she didn’t get wet. How is this possible? The river was frozen.
2. A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it? The river was frozen
3. First I am dried, then I am wet. The longer I swim, the more taste you get. What am I? Tea
4. How is Europe like a frying pan? Because it has Greece at the bottom.
5. How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
6. I am a ball that can be rolled but never bounced or thrown. Who am I? An eyeball
7. I am a box that holds keys without locks, yet they can unlock your soul. What am I? A piano
8. I am full of holes, but I can still hold a lot of water. Who am I? A sponge
Also Find: Butter Riddles With Answers
9. I can be short and sometimes hot. When displayed, I rarely impress. What am I? Temper
10. I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I’m always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I? A windmill
11. I have no eyes, no legs, or ears, and I help move the earth. What am I? An earthworm
12. I weaken all men for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back. None suffer to have me, but do from my lack. What am I? Sleep
13. If there are three apples and Shirley took away two, how many apples does Shirley have? Two
Brain Teasers With Answers For Kids
14. In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November
15. Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, grown in the darkness, A lady’s delight. What am I? A pearl
16. No matter how little or how much you use me, you change me every month. What am I? A calendar
17. Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you’ll know, when you do claim. Who am I? Death
18. There are 4 floors above Tattie’s apartment and 3 floors below it. How many floors are there in the building? 8
19. Turn me on my side and I am everything. Cut me in half and I am nothing. What am I? The number 8
20. We break yet never fall, and what falls yet never breaks? Morning and night
21. What can be swallowed, but can also swallow you? Pride
22. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? A river
23. What does the letter “T” and an island have in common? You’ll find both in the middle of water.
24. What fastens two people yet touches only one? A wedding ring
25. What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish? A map
26. What has no hands but might knock on your door, and if it does you better open up? Opportunity
Brain Puzzle Questions With Answers
27. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen? The future
28. What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute? His breath
29. What is harder to catch the faster you run? Your breath
30. What is special about these words: job, polish, herb? They are pronounced differently when the first letter is capitalized.
31. What letters are found every single day of the week? D-A-Y
32. What rocks but does not roll? A rocking chair
33. What two numbers make a one-digit number when you multiply them but a two-digit number when you add them together? One and nine
34. What’s black, white and blue? A sad zebra
35. Which five-letter word gets shorter when two letters are added to it? Short
36. Which two numbers come out the same whether you multiply or add them together? 2 x 2 = 4 and 2 + 2 = 4
37. Why did Mickey Mouse go to Outer Space? He wanted to visit Pluto.
38. You do not want to have it, But when you do have it, You do not want to lose it. What is it? A lawsuit
39. You will buy me to eat but never eat me. Who am I? A plate