Brand awareness is a marketing term that describes the degree of consumer recognition of a product by its name. This is the level of recognition and engagement by a potential customer towards your products and services.
It is the extent to which customers are able to remember or recognize a brand under various circumstances. Here are some learning Brand Awareness Quotes which will tell you the importance of a brand.
Brand Awareness Quotes
Find the below inspirational brand awareness quotes.
1. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” ― Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor, and the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world.
2. “A brand is a voice and a product is a souvenir.” ― Lisa Gansky
Lisa Gansky is an American entrepreneur, author, international thought leader, writer, and speaker. She was the co-founder and CEO of Global Network Navigator (GNN). Also, she was the co-founder, CEO, and chairman of a digital photography company, Ofoto.
3. “Build a lifestyle around your brand, and the audience will follow.” ― Eva Chen
Eva Chen is a children’s book author and the director of fashion partnerships at Instagram. Previously she was editor-in-chief of Lucky and beauty and health director at Teen Vogue.
4. “Brand is not a product, that’s for sure, it’s not one item. It’s an idea, it’s a theory, it’s a meaning, it’s how you carry yourself. It’s aspirational, it’s inspirational.” ― Kevin Plank
Kevin Plank is a billionaire businessman, philanthropist, and the founder and executive chairman of Under Armour. Under Armour is a manufacturer of sportswear, footwear, and accessories, based in Baltimore, Maryland.
5. “It is easily overlooked that what is now called vintage was once brand new.” ― Tony Visconti
Tony Visconti is an American record producer, musician, and singer. He has been described as one of the most important producers in the history of rock.
6. “Products are made in a factory but brands are created in the mind.” ― Walter Landor
Walter Landor was a brand designer and the founder of Landor. He was an acclaimed designer and a pioneer of branding and consumer research techniques widely used to this day.
7. “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” ― Howard Schultz
Howard Schultz is an American businessman, author, and the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Starbucks Coffee Company.
8. “If no one hates it, no one really loves it.” ― Jessica Walsh
Jessica Walsh is an American designer, art director, illustrator, and educator, and the founder of the creative agency &Walsh.
9. “Your brand is a gateway to your true work.” ― Dave Buck
Dave Buck is a leading visionary professional coach, the “Founding Father” of CoachVille. He is a Master of Human Achievement, he is also the best selling author of “Book Yourself Solid”.
10. “Branding demands commitment; commitment to continual re-invention; striking chords with people to stir their emotions; and commitment to imagination. It is easy to be cynical about such things, much harder to be successful.” ― Sir Richard Branson
Sir Richard Branson is a billionaire entrepreneur, business magnate, and the founder of the Virgin Group, which today controls more than 400 companies in various fields.
11. “Brand is the sum total of how someone perceives a particular organization. Branding is about shaping that perception.” ― Ashley Friedlein
Ashley Friedlein is the founder of Econsultancy, one of the most influential and connected figures in digital and marketing. Ashley is the author of two best-selling books on digital.
12. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” ― Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezos is an American entrepreneur, investor, and the founder and executive chairman of Amazon. He is one of the wealthiest people in the top 10 list in the world.
13. “If you don’t give the market the story to talk about, they’ll define your brand’s story for you.” ― David Brier
David Brier is a Brand Identity Expert, Seasoned Designer, Writer, Speaker, and Fast Company Expert Blogger. He is the recipient of the Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship medallion by Shark Tank star and NY Times bestseller Daymond John.
14. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” ― Henry Ford
Henry Ford was an American industrialist, business magnate, founder of the Ford Motor Company. He created the Model T in 1908 and went on to develop the assembly line mode of production, which revolutionized the automotive industry.
15. “A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.” ― Seth Godin
Seth Godin is an author who has published 20 bestselling books. His blog was named by Time among its 25 best blogs of 2009.
16. “Your brand is the single most important investment you can make in your business.” ― Steve Forbes
Steve Forbes is an American publishing executive and politician, who is the editor-in-chief of the business magazine, Forbes.
17. “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.” ― Elon Musk
Elon Musk is a business magnate, the founder, CEO, and Chief Engineer at SpaceX; early-stage investor, CEO, and Product Architect of Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; and co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI. He is the wealthiest person in the world.
18. “Your personal brand serves as your best protection against business factors you can’t control.” ― Dan Schawbel
Dan Schawbel is a New York Times bestselling author, Managing Partner of Workplace Intelligence, workplace researcher, global keynote speaker, podcast host, and career expert.
19. “When people use your brand name as a verb, that is remarkable.” ― Meg Whitman
Meg Whitman is an American business executive, a board member of Procter & Gamble and General Motors. She was previously president and CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
20. “The strength of brand loyalty begins with how your product makes people feel.” ― Jay Samit
Jay Samit is the former Independent Vice Chairman of Deloitte, an American digital media innovator. He is the author of many bestselling books.
21. “Every advertisement should be thought of as a contribution to the complex symbol which is the brand image.” ― David Ogilvy
David Ogilvy CBE was a British advertising tycoon, founder of Ogilvy & Mather, and known as the “Father of Advertising”.
22. “The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability.” ― Simon Mainwaring
Simon Mainwaring is a brand futurist, global keynote speaker, columnist, podcaster, and best-selling author. He is also the founder and CEO of Culver City, California-based We First, a strategic brand consultancy specializing in accelerating the growth and impact of purpose-driven brands.
23. “I don’t want to do anything and everything. I want to be a brand that, every time I leverage my name, I want people to feel sure that it’s going to be something good – so whether it be my movies, my perfume, my restaurant, my musical, it’ll be good work, good food and good everything.” ― Shilpa Shetty
Shilpa Shetty is an Indian actress, film producer, businesswoman, and former model who predominantly appeared in Hindi-language films.
24. “Just because you’re a luxury brand doesn’t mean you have to have an attitude.” ― Angela Ahrendts
Angela Ahrendts is an American businesswoman who was previously the senior vice president of retail at Apple Inc, the former CEO of Burberry.
I hope you liked the above Brand Awareness Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Short and Simple Quotes
- Short Love Quotes
- Inspirational Creative Quotes
- Feel Better Quotes
- Quality of Life Quotes
- Life is Short Quotes
- Inspirational Broken Quotes
- Broken Trust Quotes
- Happy Life Quotes
- Life is Beauty Quotes