According to wikiHow, Breathing exercises can reduce your stress and can help you to gain control in stressful situations. Find here the list of some inspirational breathing exercise quotes that can be helpful for you. If you are in a stressful environment and want to get yourself out of it, then this exercise can be very important for you. It can help to keep your mind calm, you can get away from it and become a focused person.
The below breathing exercise quotes will help you to keep calm in every situation and as a result, you can become more focused to achieve your life goal. You can also read our other inspirational quotes on arrogance, attraction, and peace of mind.
Let’s read the inspiring breathing exercise quotes.
Breathing Exercise Quotes
1. “Attention focused on the breath redirects your awareness from outside your body to inside it. It is an exercise in controlling the focus of your awareness.” ― Benjamin W. Decker
2. “Be calm. Do your breathing exercises. You’ll never be able to rule the universe if you can’t control your own heartbeat.” ― James A. Hetley
3. “Breath is the finest gift of nature. Be grateful for this wonderful gift.” ― Amit Ray
4. “Breathing exercises can help you gain control in stressful situations.” ― wikiHow
5. “Breathing exercises involve using your imagination to move your breath through your body.” ― wikiHow
6. “Breathing exercises will reduce your stress levels and create a sense of calmness and well-being.” ― wikiHow
7. “Breathing involves a continual oscillation between exhaling and inhaling, offering ourselves to the world at one moment and drawing the world into ourselves at the next…” ― David Abram
8. “If you feel anxiety or depression, you are not in the present. You are either anxiously projecting the future or depressed and stuck in the past. The only thing you have any control over is the present moment; simple breathing exercises can make us calm and present instantly.” ― Tobe Hanson
9. “Meditation on the breath is not a breathing exercise. We are simply using the breath as a point of focus to cultivate mindfulness.” ― Henepola Gunaratana
10. “One way to reach a state of mindfulness is through meditation, which helps filter the information that reaches us from the outside world. It can also be achieved through breathing exercises, yoga, and body scans.” ― Hector Garcia
11. “Smiling and breathing. These are simple things. Exercising and serving. These are simple things. Being grateful and gracious. These are simple things. Acting with humility. Acting with courage. These are simple things. Some people try to make this business of living too complicated,” ― Eric Greitens
12. “This is not a breathing exercise; it is an exercise in awareness.” ― Joseph Goldstein
Best Breathing Quotes
13. “A daily conscious breathing practice creates space for your presence, where your intuitive self can emerge and truly flourish.” ― Kris Franken
14. “At this moment, you are seamlessly flowing with the cosmos. There is no difference between your breathing and the breathing of the rain forest, between your bloodstream and the world’s rivers, between your bones and the chalk cliffs of Dover.” ― Deepak Chopra
15. “Breath is the door to the heart and soul. It moves chi and energizes cells.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
16. “Breath is the finest gift of nature. Be grateful for this wonderful gift.” ― Amit Ray
17. “Breathing dreams like air.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
18. “Breathing is our participation with the cosmic dance. When our breath is in harmony, cosmos nourishes us in every sense.” ― Amit Ray
19. “Each moment, breath is nourishing millions and millions of cells in our body. Listen to its language, interpret its words and enter into the mystery of life.” ― Amit Ray
20. “Every breath reminds us about our connection with the infinite Universe.” ― Amit Ray
21. “I am a writer. Imagining what someone would say or do comes to me as naturally as breathing.” ― Joan Didion
22. “Meditation is making every breath; a kind breath, a compassionate breath, and a loving breath.” ― Amit Ray
23. “Only when you explore the ecstasy of simply being, where even to breathe is a distraction, can you call yourself complete.” ― Sadguru
24. “The breath is always present. It lives and dies so quickly it doesn’t have time to occupy thoughts.” ― Psil Silva
25. “The greatest weapon against stress is relaxed breathing.” ― Amit Ray
26. “With your breath, issue words of a new contract. Become the law creator of new prosperity.” ― Bryant McGill
27. “You can alter your emotions by changing your breathing patterns. Yoga breathing can release the untold stories inside you.” ― Amit Ray
28. “Your breath is your power. Whether you realize it or not, you derive all your personal power from your breath.” ― Catherine Carrigan
We hope you liked the above Breathing Exercise Quotes. Do not forget to mention your favourite line in the comment box below.
Also, you can join our Motivational Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.