Find here some motivational quotes said by C JoyBell C Quotes to live a happy life.
C. JoyBell C. is a leading female Thinker and philosophical essayist, cultural critic, business investor, mentor, and author of a lot of books. She is a Mentor to many modern-day Leaders like Barack Obama, Dalia Mogahed. JoyBell has transformed the face of what it means to be wise and knowledgable, giving life to a new image of the modern-day Renaissance Woman. She is at the same time both timeless and youthful. The author of various books on Soul Alchemy, Esoterica, Poetry, Philosophy of Mind, Parenting, and Fiction; she remains accessible to her readers and in touch with her fans.
C JoyBell C Motivational Quotes
Find here some best-collected quotes of C JoyBell C to make your life the best.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Don’t be Afraid
1. “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” ― C. JoyBell C.
2. “We can’t be afraid of change.” ― C. JoyBell C.
3. “I tell people not to be afraid of their fears; because their fears are not there to scare them, they’re there to let them know that something is worth it.” ― C. JoyBell C.
4. “I am often afraid. I guess that means in my life, lots of things have been worth it!” ― C. JoyBell C.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Never Hate
5. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it.” ― C. JoyBell C.
6. “Everything that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, you cannot hate.” ― C. JoyBell C.
7. “If you want to forget, you cannot hate.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Love
8. “We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter.” ― C. JoyBell C.
9. “We are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don’t even matter. All that time we waste. It’s time to put an end to this. It’s time for us to let ourselves be loved.” ― C. JoyBell C.
10. “You only need one man to love you. But that love should be free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides.” ― C. JoyBell C.
11. “You can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Life
12. “If things are heavy, let them go.” ― C. JoyBell C.
13. “We can live If we grow, We can grow if we change, We can change if we learn, We can learn if we are exposed. We can become exposed If we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.” ― C. JoyBell C.
14. “Life is too short to waste time on wondering what other people think about you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
15. “If people had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
16. “You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea.” ― C. JoyBell C.
17. “The person in life that you will always be with the most, is yourself. Because even when you are with others, you are still with yourself, too!” ― C. JoyBell C.
18. “It’s your responsibility to be that person you want to be with.” ― C. JoyBell C.
19. “I want to spend my life with a person who knows how to let things go, who’s not full of hate, who’s able to smile and be carefree.” ― C. JoyBell C.
20. “Don’t think about making life better for other people who don’t even deserve you. Focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
21. “Growing up means learning what life is.” ― C. JoyBell C.
22. “For everything in this journey of life we are on, there is a right-wing and a left-wing, for the wing of love there is anger, for the wing of destiny, there is fear, for the wing of pain there is healing, for the wing of hurt there is forgiveness, for the wing of pride there is humility, for the wing of giving there is taking, for the wing of tears there is joy, for the wing of rejection there is acceptance, for the wing of judgment there is grace, for the wing of honor there is a shame, for the wing of letting go there is the wing of keeping. We can only fly with two wings and two wings can only stay in the air if there is a balance.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Related: Oscar Wilde Quotes on life
C JoyBell C Quotes on Self Development
23. “What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” ― C. JoyBell C.
24. “You hold onto what is going well for you. This is because you have a suspicion of something better.” ― C. JoyBell C.
25. “The unhappiest people in this world are those who care the most about what other people think.” ― C. JoyBell C.
26. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, no one else.” ― C. JoyBell C.
27. “I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me.” ― C. JoyBell C.
28. “In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.” ― C. JoyBell C.
29. “Do not desire to be famous; be loved. Do not take pride in being expected; be palpable, unmistakable.” ― C. JoyBell C.
30. “God expects me to be human. God likes me just the way I am.” ― C. JoyBell C.
31. “Never try and prove anything to anyone.” ― C. JoyBell C.
32. “Do not limit yourself to your own preconceptions of yourself, but throw yourself out onto a blank page that you haven’t written on yet, and see what you find out about yourself, see what story unfolds, see what happens!” ― C. JoyBell C.
C JoyBell C Quotes on Family
33. “There is no such thing as a “broken family.” Family is family and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents.” ― C. JoyBell C.
34. “Families are made in the heart.” ― C. JoyBell C.
35. “Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut.” ― C. JoyBell C.
36. “If you cut the ties in your heart, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C JoyBell C Quotes on Pain
37. “Pain is a pesky part of being human. It feels like a stab wound to the heart.” ― C. JoyBell C.
38. “Pain is a sudden hurt that can’t be escaped. But because of pain, you can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Relationship
39. “Lots of things can be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed. They should not be fixed.” ― C. JoyBell C.
40. “You’re on a ship, and the other person is boarding a different ship. You can’t be with each other. You both should be in a single ship, to be with each other.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C JoyBell C Quotes on Doubting yourself
41. “Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself, a second of your life wasted, a moment of your life thrown away.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Change
42. “It’s not your job to change people, but it’s your job to show them that your peace and gentleness do not equate to weakness.” ― C. JoyBell C.
43. “The best kind of change is the change that comes from the inside.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C JoyBell C Quotes on Learning
45. “Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin.” ― C. JoyBell C.
46. “University can teach you skill and give you the opportunity, but it can’t teach you sense, nor give you understanding. Sense and understanding are produced within one’s soul.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Anger
47. “Anger is like flowing water; there’s nothing wrong with it as long as you let it flow.” ― C. JoyBell C.
C. JoyBell C. Quotes on Empowering Women
48. “If you find a man who trusts you, who sees you for who you are; know that you have found a rare thing.” ― C. JoyBell C.
49. “I believe in the woman who is able to stand up for herself.” ― C. JoyBell C.
50. “I believe in the woman who doesn’t need to hide behind her husband’s back.” ― C. JoyBell C.
51. “Inside every woman, there is a crazy girl.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Related: Marilyn Monroe Quotes on Women
Inspiring Quotes by C. JoyBell C.
52. “The mark of a real man is a man who can allow himself to fall deeply in love with a woman.” ― C. JoyBell C.
53. “Men have two greatest fears: the first fear is the fear of being needed, and the second fear is the fear of not being needed.” ― C. JoyBell C.
54. “Some people come and go and are forgotten. But there are other people who share a part in our destinies.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above C JoyBell C Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: