Are you ready for a brain-teasing adventure? Come join us on a camping trip where the only way to solve the mysteries of the great outdoors is through riddles. From figuring out which path to take on a hike to discovering the hidden treasure in a scavenger hunt, these camping riddles will keep you on your toes and fully immersed in the beauty of nature. So pack your camping gear and get ready to challenge your mind and have some fun in the wild.
Camping Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. 4 men went camping. They decided to go for a hike. They brought one umbrella but when they came back to the camp. None of their clothes were wet. How is that possible?
Answer: It wasn’t raining.
2. A man went on a camping trip on his horse. He left on Sunday and came back on Sunday but he went away for 10 days. How can this be?
Answer: His horse’s name was Sunday.
3. Give me food and I will live. Give me water and I will die. What am I?
4. How can you start the fire using two pieces of wood?
Answer: Make sure one of them is a matchstick.
5. How do you keep your sleeping bag from getting stretched out?
Answer: Don’t sleep too long in it!
6. How do you start a fire using two pieces of wood?
Answer: Make sure one is a matchstick.
7. If you are on a hike and find a fork in the road, what do you do?
Answer: Stop for lunch!
8. If you get lost somewhere there’s no need to raise a rumpus. First of all, just stay calm and pull out your trusty _ _ _ _ _ _ _
9. If you like being around nature and overnight want to camp, you might sleep inside one of these to stop you from getting damp.
10. If you’re in the woods, how can you tell if a tree is dogwood?
Answer: By its bark.
11. If you’re sailing on a pirate ship to find your way, you’ll need at least this item that will help guide the way by pointing north, south, west, and east.
12. One night a father and his son went camping. The next day they returned. Who went camping and who stayed home?
Answer: Night is actually a homophone for knights so the knight stayed home and the father and son went camping!
Hard Camping Riddles With Answers For Adults
13. Some can be bivouacs and then there are tipis. A round one is a yurt so what are all of these?
14. What always runs, but never walks, often murmurs but never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but doesn’t eat?
Answer: A river.
15. What did the beaver say to the tree?
Answer: It’s been nice gnawing with you!
16. What do octopuses take on camping trips?
17. What do peanut butter and jelly do around the campfire?
Answer: They tell toast stories.
18. What do you call a group a grizzlies cracking up together?
Answer: A BEARel of laughs!
19. What is small, green, and goes camping?
Answer: A tent
20. When’s the only time and place most teens go camping?
Answer: In front of Best Buy the day before the release of the new Call of Duty!
21. Why are people who go camping on April 1 always tired?
Answer: Because they just finished March!
22. Why did the teepees have to go to the doctor?
Answer: They were too tense (two tents).
23. You are out camping in the wilderness. You are awakened by a rustling noise. You go outside and see a bear outside your tent. You run 1 mile south, 1 mile west, and 1 mile north, to return to your camp which has been destroyed. What color is the bear?
Answer: The bear is white because the only place where you can run 1 mile south, one mile west and one mile north and return to the same location is the north pole.
24. You can only go on the camping trip if you get the right things in your case. In my case, I would take jam and an apple. What would you take?
Answer: The things you take have to begin with your initials so if you are called Sarah Louise you could take strawberries and lotion.
(Image source: freepik.com)