Get here the best cat riddles, and logic questions with answers to teach your kid about the cat.
Cat Riddles With Answers
1. What did the boy cat say to the girl cat on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: You’re purrr-fect for me!
2. What animal has more lives than a cat?
Answer: A frog, he croaks every night!
3. Tom can pet lions. What is the anagrammed word?
4. My first is in chocolate but not in ham, my second’s in cake and also in jam, my third at tea-time is easily found, my whole is a friend who’s often around. What am I?
Answer: A Cat!
Also Find: Boat Riddles With Answers
5. Inside napper, bird chaser, quick stoker, small animal killer, fish eater. What is it?
Answer: A cat.
6. If seven cats kill seven rats in 7 minutes, how many would be needed to kill one hundred rats in 50 minutes?
7. If it takes four rat catchers four minutes to kill four rats, how many rat catchers would be needed to catch 50 rats in 50 minutes?
Answer: The same number of rat-catchers: Four.
8. If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse?
Answer: Five minutes.
9. I’m found in socks, scarves, and mittens. I’m found in the paws of playful kittens. What am I?
10. I have just one, but with eight to spare, I am usually friendly, but I sometimes act like I don’t care. What am I?
Answer: A cat (9 lives).
11. I am one with eight to spare, lest I lose my one. I’m not a number. What am I?
Answer: A Cat. ( Nine Lives )
12. I am covered with three layers, two of them can be very sensitive, my layers can cover me in a heartbeat or a long time. What am I?
Answer: A cat’s eye.
13. I act like a cat, I look like a cat, Yet I am not a cat. What am I?
14. Give a name to a cat and it will call itself. What is the name?
Answer: Meeoow is the name.
15. Forward I catch fish, backward I am the tenth of numbers. What am I?
16. What do you call a cat crossed with a fish?
Also Find: Bird Riddles With Answers
17. What do you call a cat that gets anything it wants?
18. What do you get if you cross a cat with a tree?
Answer: A cat-a-logue.
19. What do you get if you cross cat with an elephant?
Answer: A flat cat.
Brain Teasers And Logic Questions About Cat
20. What do you get when you cross a black cat and a lemon?
Answer: A Sour Puss.
21. What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat?
Answer: A sourpuss
22. What does a cat have that no other animal has?
23. What happens after it rains cats and dogs?
Answer: You step in a poodle.
24. What happens when a cat meets with a tragic accident?
Answer: A cat-astrophy!
25. What happens when it rains cats and dogs?
Answer: You might step in a poodle!
26. What has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn’t a cat?
Answer: A kitten.
27. What is a cat’s favorite breakfast?
Answer: Mice krispies
28. What side of a cat has the most fur?
Answer: The outside.
29. What sneaks through doors and windows without knocking? What heats an unlit stove? What gives the cat a snug place to rest?
Answer: The sun!
30. What word doesn’t belong in this group? That, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, or chat?
Answer: What. It’s pronounced differently; all of the others rhyme.
31. When is it bad luck to see a black cat?
Answer: When you are a mouse.
32. When is the worst weather for rats and mice?
Answer: When it rains cats and dogs.
33. Where did the cat go after losing its tail?
Answer: To the re-tail store.
34. Where do you find a birthday present for a cat?
Answer: In a cat-alogue
35. Who was the most famous cat in the wild west?
Answer: Kit-ty Carson.
36. Why didn’t the cat want to speak about his problems?
Answer: Because it’s purr-sonal information!
37. Why is green grass like a mouse?
Answer: Green grass is like a mouse because the cattle eat it (cat’ll eat it).
38. Why was the cat sitting at the computer?
Answer: It was keeping an eye on the mouse.
39. Why was the cat thrown out of the card game?
Answer: Because he was a Cheetah!