Here find some best collections of cheese riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Cheese Riddles For Kids With Answers
1. How do you get a mouse to smile? Say cheese
2. I begin like a groan hollowed out with ease, then end like a mouse with a head of hard cheese? A Greenhouse
3. I open and close and food I divulge. I house your eggs, milk, and cheese. I keep them cold but I promise they won’t freeze. What am I? Refrigerator
4. Its 3am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors! Its your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open? The door. You have to let them in for breakfast!
5. What cheese is made backwards? Edam
6. What cheese isn’t yours? When its nacho cheese
Also Find: Computer Riddles With Answers
7. What did the kid say when he liked the cheese? Its gou-da!
8. What did the manager yell to the cheese thief? That’s nacho cheese.
9. What did the police say to the cheese thief? You’ve been up to no Gouda.
10. What do you call cheese that doesn’t belong to you? Nacho cheese
11. What happened when the cheese got into a fight? He got creamed.
12. What type of cheese is made backwards? Edam
13. What was the singing cheese’s stage name? Ricky Ricotta
14. What would you get if you mixed a dinosaur with cheese? Gorgonzilla
15. What’s a cheese’s favorite dance? The muenster mash
16. What’s a mouse’s favorite cheese? Mouse-arella
Hard Cheese Riddles With Answers
17. What’s the pirate’s favorite cheese? Chedd-ARRR
18. What’s the saddest cheese? Blue cheese
19. What’s the smartest cheese? Cheese whiz
20. Where does cheese stay when it’s on vacation? At the Stilton.
21. Who’s the jack of all cheeses? Monterey
22. Why did cheddar think the cottage cheese went bad? It’s curdled.
23. Why did everyone run away from the cheese? He curdled.
24. Why did the cheese cry? It was having a meltdown.
25. Why did the cheese run away? It was afraid to be whipped.
26. Why did the minister cherish his Swiss cheese? It was holy.
27. Why is it hard to hang out with a cracker? He always cuts the cheese.
28. Why was the cheese sent to his room? He needed to mature.
29. Why was the mouse afraid of the cheese? It was Gorgonzola.
30. You are in a place called Jack’s World and there is only one law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law? Everything (each word) in Jack’s World must contain double letters.
31. You are sleeping and you are hungry and you have butter, cheese and bologna in the fridge. What do you open first? Your eyes because you are sleeping!
32. You put me in your sandwich, you put me on your pizza. I am white and made of milk. Who am I? Cheese