Welcome to a fun and exciting world of chicken riddles! These clever little puzzles are designed to test your brainpower and make you think outside the box. Whether you’re a seasoned riddle solver or a beginner, these chicken-themed riddles are sure to challenge and entertain you. You can find here the best brain teasers on cats, boats, and birds.
A Set of Chicken Riddles With Answers to Test Your Intelligence
1. What can provide food before it is alive, while it is alive, and after it’s dead?
2. What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies?
Answer: A roast chicken
3. Under no circumstances compute the number of your barnyard fowl previous to their incubation. What is the proverb?
Answer: Do not count your chickens before they hatch.
4. This food is white meat, which often goes with salad. It’s poultry.
Also Find: Bear Riddles With Answers
5. There are 30 cows in a field, and 28 chickens. How many didn’t?
Answer: 10. Listen closely: 30 cows and twenty-eight chickens. Say EIGHT and ATE. They sound the same. Therefore, it means 20 ATE chickens. 30-20=10, so 10 cows didn’t eat any chickens.
6. My call, I pray, at the dawn of day, Shall rest you from your slumber, With job all done, my song all sung, I’ll sit on the seat of lumber. What am I?
Answer: A Rooster.
7. If it takes 5 microwaves 5 minutes to cook 5 chickens, how long does it take 100 microwaves to cook 100 chickens?
Answer: 5 minutes. We can assume that one chicken is placed in each microwave and that each chicken takes 5 minutes to cook.
8. If a rooster lays an egg on the ridge of a roof, which side will the egg fall on?
Answer: Roosters don’t lay eggs. Hen’s do.
9. If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
Answer: Roosters don’t lay eggs.
10. If a rooster laid 11 eggs and the farmer took 5 of them and another rooster laid 14 eggs and 5 of them were rotten. How many eggs were left?
Answer: 0, Roosters don’t lay eggs.
11. If a farmer has 5 chickens, two horses, and a wife. How many feet are on his farm?
Answer: Just four. His wife has two feet, he has two feet, each chicken has two claws, and each horse has four hoofs.
12. If a chicken says, “All chickens are liars”. Is the chicken telling the truth?
Answer: Chickens cannot talk.
13. I have a house with no doors no windows, nothing. If I want to get out I break the wall. Who am I?
Answer: Chicken as if it wants to come out breaks the wall.
14. How do chickens like to dance?
Answer: Chick to chick
15. How did the chicken manage to pay for, the ‘A de Luxe’ roost?
Answer: By Higher Perch-ase.
Chicken-themed Brain Teasers With Answers
16. A Rooster laid an Egg. Which way did it roll?
Answer: It didn’t. And since when do Roosters lay Eggs?
17. A mouse, a squirrel, a duck, a chicken, and an elephant are sitting on the side of the road. Someone offers them a lift, but one prefers to stay. Who preferred to stay?
Answer: The Elephant Stayed. If you didn’t know, elephants are scared of mice.
18. What creature starts yellow inside and white outside, then becomes its first five before becoming the whole?
Also Find: Egg Riddles With Answers
19. What did the scientist get when he crossed a chicken and a cow?
Answer: Roost beef.
20. What did the turkey say to the rooster when he challenged him to a fight?
Answer: ARE YOU CHICKEN?
21. What do you call a chicken with bad sunburn?
Answer: Fried Chicken.
22. What do you call a hen who counts her eggs?
Answer: A mathemachicken
23. What do you get if you cross a hen with a guitar?
Answer: A chicken that plucks itself.
24. What does a chicken say instead of good?
25. What does an evil hen lay?
Answer: Deviled eggs!
26. What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 1/2 goat?
Answer: Chicago. 3/7 chicken= Chi 2/3 cat = ca 1/2 goat= go
27. What is a chicken’s favorite holiday drink?
28. What is common to eat before it’s born and after it’s dead?
29. What is the time-piece, That needs no winding?
Answer: A rooster.
Brain Teasers And Riddles Featuring Chickens
30. Where do tough chickens come from?
Answer: Hard-boiled eggs
31. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
Answer: To get to the other slide!
32. Why did the chicken cross the road twice, and jump in the mud?
Answer: He was a dirty double-crosser.
33. Why did the sheriff arrest the chicken?
Answer: It used fowl language
34. Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
Answer: To prove he was not a chicken
35. Why did the turkey cross the road?
Answer: To prove he wasn’t chicken.
36. Why did the woolly mammoth cross the road?
Answer: Because there were no chickens in the ice age!
37. Why do chickens lay eggs?
Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
38. Why does a chicken coop have two doors?
Answer: Because, if it had four it would be a sedan.
39. Why don’t chickens play baseball?
Answer: Because they hit fowl balls.
40. Why was the chicken forbidden from sending e-mails?
Answer: Because he kept using fowl language.
41. Why was the Easter egg hiding?
Answer: It was a little chicken!