Here find some best collections of Christmas riddles, funny Christmas puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Christmas Riddles With Answers
1. I come with many colors, so beautiful and bright, I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I?
Answer: Christmas lights.
2. I could keep a giant’s foot warm, and people look forward to finding me near the fireplace. What am I?
Answer: A Christmas stocking.
3. I get chopped, decorated and on one end you’ll see wings on top. What am I?
Answer: Christmas Tree
4. I’m a colored strip used to decorate your tree, metallic and shiny you’ll find me. What am I?
5. I’m a plant seen at Christmas, which people hang above. And then they stand beneath me and kiss someone they love. What am I?
Also Find: Best Riddles For Kids With Answers
6. If a lion had a Christmas music album, what would it be called?
Answer: Jungle Bells.
7. If otters keep their money in riverbanks, where does Frosty the Snowman keep his money?
Answer: He keeps his money in a snowbank.
8. If the end of the year is on December 31st, then what is the end of Christmas?
Answer: The letter ‘S.’
9. In what year did Christmas Day and New Year’s Day fall in the same year?
Answer: It happens every year.
10. On Christmas Eve, Santa leaves his workshop in the North Pole to deliver presents to all the good children. What direction does he travel?
Answer: South. The only direction you can travel from the North Pole is South.
11. On Christmas how do kids know that Santa is in the room?
Answer: They can sense his presents.
12. Santa was having problems with his legs and was unable to walk so he went to the hospital to ask the doctor if he could recommend something for him. What did the doctor give to Santa to help him to walk?
Answer: A candy cane.
13. What color is the Grinch who stole Christmas?
14. What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
Answer: It’s Christmas, Eve!
15. What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked up in the sky?
Answer: Looks like rain dear.
16. What did Santa need when he sprained his ankle?
Answer: A candy cane
17. What did the gingerbread man put on his bed?
Answer: Cookie sheets!
18. What do elves learn in school?
Answer: The elf-abet.
19. What do Spanish speaking sheep say at Christmas time?
Answer: Fleece Navidad.
20. What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus?
21. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
22. What do you get when an apple and a Christmas tree have a baby?
Answer: A pineapple.
23. What does a snowman like to eat for breakfast?
Answer: Frosted Flakes.
24. What does Santa do in his garden?
Answer: Ho ho ho.
25. What guided the three wise men to find the baby Jesus?
Answer: A star
Christmas Brain Teasers, Puzzle Questions With Answers
26. What is red and white, red and white, and red and white again?
Answer: Santa Claus falling down a hill.
27. What is the best present you can receive for Christmas?
Answer: A broken drum. You just can’t beat it!
28. What kind of egg can you drink?
29. What would an apple and a Christmas tree get if they had a baby?
Answer: A pineapple
30. What’s the only kind of egg you can drink?
31. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
Answer: In the dictionary.
32. Where do Santa and Mrs. Claus enjoy going for a swim?
Answer: The North Pool.
33. Where do you find Santa’s reindeer?
Answer: It depends on where you left them.
34. Where does a snowman keep his money?
Answer: In a snow bank.
35. Where was baby Jesus born?
Answer: In Bethlehem
36. Which country did eggnog come from?
37. Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentines day?
38. Which one of Santa’s reindeer is the fastest?
39. Who is never hungry during Christmas?
Answer: The turkey because he is always stuffed.
40. Why are Christmas trees bad at knitting?
Answer: Because they always drop their needles.
41. Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Answer: Because he had the drum sticks
42. Why didn’t the turkey want to eat on Christmas?
Answer: It was already stuffed.
43. Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
Answer: Because of all the wrapping.
44. Why is Santa so good at Karate?
Answer: Because he has a black belt.
45. Why is Santa so jolly?
Answer: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.