Check out some of the best collections of clever riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these riddles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Clever Riddles With Answers
1. A cowboy rides into town on Friday stays for three days, then leaves on Friday. How did he do it? Answer: He leaves on his horse, ‘Friday’.
2. How can a girl go 25 days without sleep? Answer: She sleeps at night.
3. How can you make six into an odd number? Answer: Remove the letter S and you have IX which is 9 in roman numerals.
4. How many bananas can you eat if your stomach is empty? Answer: Just one after that it’s not empty anymore.
5. How much dirt is in a hole 10 feet wide and 5 feet deep? Answer: None
6. I’m light as a feather, but not even the strongest girl can hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I? Answer: Breath.
7. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do? Answer: Your name.
8. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Answer: Dinosaurs laid eggs much before the evolution of chicken.
9. What has one eye but cannot see? Answer: A needle.
10. What question must always be answered “Yes”? Answer: What does “Y”-“E”-“S” spell?
11. When can a pizza marry a hot dog? Answer: After they have a very frank relationship!
12. Why would Snow White be a good judge? Answer: Because she’s the fairest of all.
13. He has married many women but has never been married. Who is he? Answer: A preacher.
14. I am neither a guest nor a trespasser be, to this place I belong, it belongs also to me. Answer: Home
15. I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I? Answer: Pencil lead
16. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have nobody, but come alive with the wind. What am I? Answer: An Echo
17. I Start with M, end with X, and have a never-ending amount of letters. What am I? Answer: MAILBOX
18. I’m often running yet I have no legs. You need me but I don’t need you. What am I? Answer: Water
19. It’s been around for millions of years, but it’s no more than a month old. What is it? Answer: The moon.
20. Slayer of regrets, old and new, sought by many, found by few. What am I? Answer: Redemption
21. What connects two people but touches only one? Answer: A wedding ring
22. What five-letter word stays the same when you take away the first, third, and last letter? Answer: Empty
23. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on? Answer: A coat of paint.
24. What runs, but never walks, Murmurs, but never talks. Has a bed, but never sleeps. And has a mouth, but never eats? Answer: A river.
(Image source: freepik.com)