Meet Clown Riddles, the funniest clown in town! With his red nose, oversized shoes, and goofy antics, he’s sure to bring a smile to your face. But don’t let his silly appearance fool you – Clown Riddles is also a master of wordplay and can stump even the smartest of people with his clever riddles.
Clown Riddles With Answers
1. Guys that laugh and don’t make you frown, make you smile and never let you far. Who is it? Answer: A clown
2. I live for laughter, I live for the crowd, without it I am nothing. What am I? Answer: A clown
3. What did the little clown do when he learned that he was going to die? Answer: He went into the living room.
4. What do you call a goat dressed like a clown? Answer: A silly billy
5. What is the pink goo between an elephant’s toes? Answer: Slow clowns
6. Why did the clown go to the doctor? Answer: Because he was feeling a little funny!
7. Why did the clown throw the butter out the window? Answer: Because he wanted to see a butter-fly.
8. Why did the lion spit out the clown? Answer: Because he tasted funny!
9. Why did the little clown drive a car off a cliff? Answer: He wanted to test his air brakes.
10. I can be scary, I can be entertaining, I cover my face so it will be impossible for you to recognize me and I create animals from plastic. Who am I? Answer: A clown
11. What do you get when you cross a clown and a goat? Answer: A silly billy!!!
12. What happens when you phone a clown three times? Answer: You get a three-ring circus
13. What should you do if you’re attacked by a group of clowns? Answer: Go for the juggler/jugular!
14. Why did the clown wear loud socks!? Answer: So his feet wouldn’t fall asleep!
15. Why did the little clown throw his clock out of the window? Answer: He wanted to see time fly.
16. Why material do you use to make a clown outfit? Answer: Poly-jester!
17. Why was the clown sad? Answer: She broke her funny bone!