Check out some of the best collections of coffee riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these riddles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Coffee Riddles With Answers
1. How are coffee beans like kids? Answer: They’re always getting grounded!
2. How do you kill a coffee bean? Answer: By decaf-itation
3. How do you know if you’ve had enough coffee? Answer: Your channel surfs faster without the remote.
4. Something you might think is angry because it is hot all day, but turning it off in the afternoons will help you sleep well is a..? Answer: Coffee pot
Also Find: Clever Riddles & Nature Riddles
5. What did the caffeine addict name his cats? Answer: Cream and Sugar
6. What did the coffee addict say to his doctor? Answer: I don’t have a problem with coffee. I have a problem without it!
7. What does a coffee lover say when they’re hitting on you? Answer: I’ve been thinking about you a latte.
8. What does this represent? ‘COF FEE’. Answer: Coffee break. The word coffee is broken into two pieces.
9. What’s it called when you steal someone’s coffee? Answer: Mugging!
10. What’s the difference between coffee and your opinion? Answer: I asked for coffee
11. What’s the opposite of coffee? Answer: Sneezy
12. What’s the technical name for a pot of coffee at work? Answer: Break fluid
13. Why do they call coffee mud? Answer: Because it was ground a couple of minutes ago.
14. Why don’t snakes drink coffee? Answer: Because it makes them viperactive.
15. How did the hipster burn his tongue? Answer: He sipped his coffee before it was cool.
16. How does Moses make his coffee? Answer: Hebrews it.
17. I am a million people’s wake-up call. What am I? Answer: Coffee Bean
18. Make the drink that keeps you up, I even have my very own cup. What am I drinking? Answer: Coffee
19. Millions of these are crushed every morning to help people wake up. Answer: Coffee Beans
20. What do you call a Frappuccino that won’t stop brewing? Answer: Stand your ground coffee.
21. What is the chemical formula for “coffee”? Answer: CoFe2
22. What shape is usually waiting for you at Starbucks? Answer: A line.
23. Where do birds go for coffee? Answer: On a NESTcafe
24. Why are all Jewish men required to make a good cup of coffee? Answer: Because according to the Torah He Brews!
25. Why can Starbucks get away with charging outrageous prices for coffee? Answer: Because they have Italian titles for everything!
26. Why do white women prefer black coffee? Answer: Because they can take black coffee home to their parents!
27. Why is a bad cup of coffee the end of a marriage? Answer: Because it’s GROUNDS for divorce!
28. Why is coffee like an axe with a dull edge? Answer: Because it must be ground before it is used.
(Image Source: freepik.com)