Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about communication.
The act of transferring information from one place or person to another place or person is called communication.
Communication is an integral part of human life. Because with the help of communication, a person can share his message, idea, or any information with others. Whether it is through the telephone, or through any audio or video, or writing an email, or directly expressing one’s feelings to a person.
It is very necessary for our daily life. Such as talking with each other in the family, and expressing one’s views in the workplace. Check out the below inspiring and learning quotes about communication that will help you to know the importance of communication in our lives, and it helps to develop ourselves.
Quotes About Communication
Communication Quotes will help you to communicate with others to develop yourself.
1. “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” ― Brian Tracy
2. “Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” ― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
3. “Communication is the human connection, which is the key to personal and career success.” ― Paul J. Meyer
4. “Every act of communication is a miracle of translation.” ― Ken Liu
5. “When we learn to speak, we learn to translate.” ― Octavio Paz
6. “Communication is simply the act of transferring information from one place, person, or group to another.” ― skillsyouneed.com
7. “When we change the way we communicate, we change society.” ― Clay Shirky
Lack of Communication Quotes
8. “Lack of communication skills is exactly what ruins most people’s lives.” ― Ian Tuhovsky
9. “If you can’t communicate effectively, you will not lead.” ― Helio Fred Garcia
10. “Communication is intended to change the way people think and feel and what they understand, know, and do, it will invariably be shaped by human emotions.” ― Helio Fred Garcia
12. “When you approach something to photograph it, first be still with yourself until the object of your attention affirms your presence. Then don’t leave until you have captured its essence.” ― Minor White
14. “Understand your audience and you will understand the impact of your message on each follower in your social media networks.” ― Matt Gentile
Effective Communication Quotes
15. “Nothing beats effective communication because it clears all doubts, misunderstandings, accusations, rumor, insecurities, gossip, hearsay, etc.” ― Uzoma Nnadi
16. “To make our communications more effective, we need to shift our thinking from “What information do I need to convey?” to “What questions do I want my audience to ask?” ― Chip Heath
17. “The quality of your communication shapes the quality of your life. Every cell in your being aligns with what you declare.” ― Niurka
18. “Communication is the key and saying your words with kindness is the way to go.” ― Pamela Cummins
19. “The whole problem of life is this: how to break out of one’s own solitude, how to communicate with others.” ― Cesare Pavese
20. “Avoid the use of abusive words when communication is in session; you might scare away someone who is meant to become your mentor or your customer.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
Quotes on Importance of Communication
21. “A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.” ― Mark Twain
22. “Language is a poor enough means of communication as it is. So we should use all the words we have.” ― Caitlín R. Kiernan
23. “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” ― George Bernard Shaw
24. “Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.” ― T.S. Eliot
25. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” ― Stephen R. Covey
26. “Conversation, like certain portions of the anatomy, always runs more smoothly when lubricated.” ― Doug Wright
27. “The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said.” ― Peter F. Drucker
28. “Self-consciousness kills communication.” ― Rick Steves
29. “Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people.” ― William Butler Yeats
30. “Art is the queen of all sciences communicating knowledge to all the generations of the world.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
31. “Communication is truth; communication is happiness. To share is our duty; to go down boldly and bring to light those hidden thoughts which are the most diseased; to conceal nothing; to pretend nothing; if we are ignorant to say so; if we love our friends to let them know it.” ― Virginia Woolf
32. “When two people respect each other, the ability to be vulnerable and to reveal hurt feelings can create a powerful emotional connection that is the source of real intimacy and friendship.” ― David D. Burns
33. “Reading is a source of liberation. Children who are taught to read early on, are commonly taught to communicate in other significant verbal and nonverbal ways.” ― Asa Don Brown
34. “Prayer is inward communication with yourself; action is an outward conversation with God.” ― Steve Maraboli
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes About Communication. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: