Check out some of the best collections of confusing riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these riddles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Very Confusing Riddles With Answers
1. Who’s bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger or their baby? Answer: The baby, since he is a little Bigger.
2. What two words does this say? ‘esgg sgeg gegs gsge’ Answer: Scrambled eggs
3. What did mama spider say to her baby spider? Answer: You spend too much time on the web.
4. What crime can you get arrested for if you attempt it, but not if you commit it? Answer: Suicide.
5. The word you need is hidden near, but Samuel M… could make it clear. Answer: Amateur
6. Know me: call me, for this is how I am? Answer: Name
7. If you can touch it, you cannot go in. If you cannot touch it, you can go in. What is it? Answer: A coffin
8. How long is the answer to this question? Answer: How long
9. Downward grows the root. Outward grows the skin. Upward grows the shoot. What way blows the wind? Answer: Wayward.
10. A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode out on Friday. How is that possible? Answer: Friday was the name of his horse.
11. A basketball drops from nowhere and nobody is around. So how does the ball get there? Answer: It doesn’t fall.
12. A cowboy rides to town on Monday and stays for three days, then he leaves on Monday. How? Answer: Monday is the name of his horse.
13. Can you rearrange the letters of the words BURNS ME THERE to spell out three numbers? Answer: Rearrange the letters of BURN ME THERE and they spell out the words THREE NUMBERS!
14. I have forests with no trees, cities with no houses, water with no waves. What am I? Answer: Map
15. What can fill up an entire room, but take up zero space? Answer: Light
16. What goes up a chimney down but can’t come down a chimney up? Answer: An umbrella.
17. What is something that you get to keep after you give it to someone? Answer: Your word
18. What is the only thing in the world that is perfect? Answer: The word “perfect.”
19. Which dictionary word is misspelled? Answer: The word ‘incorrectly.’
20. Which word becomes shorter when 2 letters are added to it? Answer: The word “short.”
21. Why did Albert Einstein cross the street? Answer: To get away from Niels Bohr. But when he got to the other side Bohr was there also.
(Image source: freepik.com)